Wolfspear 4th Jarldom project

killersquid

Hey folks, started work on a new project, The Wolfspears

Finished on Reaver, and an Invictor so far, and converted up a captain to lead my force. Expect slow updates lol. My plan is for a phobos-focused force with industrial/ space hulk basing scheme. 

t95Y3hY.jpg

brXpVh0.jpg

rdygkDy.jpg

dIKUA9Z.jpg

Fut6ZzI.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone! 

Made some progress last night. 

I had built an Infiltrator squad out of half a box of reavers, and spare parts I had kicking around from the easy-to-build infiltrators. Most of the backpack ariels are broken, so I'll have to replace them when I eventually get a box of incursors. I primed them last night, as well as the Captain, and started work on him. I also have a picture of the rest of the reaver squad, which is half done.

all of this is 24pl, so that means I have enough to start with crusade games (once I finish painting).

oWSIXSL.jpg

4y08qSt.jpg

sNiWIIr.jpg

4y08qSt.jpg

Thanks folks!

I ordered a set of Sector Mechanicus bases like 3 weeks ago, but are stuck in shipping hell, so I had to make my own for this guy, or just wait forever to start lol. Used an onion bag and some spare parts to make it.

Small update, Finished my Captain, and started basecoats on the Infiltrators. I'll finish the revers when I decide to get back into edge highlighting again lol.

CeXet3O.jpg

u1oeCl6.jpg

1GjWh9X.jpg

zf5swGh.jpg

JPjiEOx.jpg

CeXet3O.jpg

Really enjoying the industrial bases next to the chapters colours. Lovely choice. Really enjoying this.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying it as well, and gives me a few different types of textures to paint. 

Working on finishing up my reivers + infiltrators now, and then trying to decide what I should use to finish up my 50PL crusade list. Hardest part is deciding on what sort of anti-tank to use, which fist the phobos theme. Thinking of one of the stormspeeders, or the interceptor plane. 

Hi folks, sorry for the late update. Been busy with building stuff.

Built enough models for a 1000pt game agaisnt my buddies Tyranids, which was a lot of fun. Looking forward to start getting the rest built and more paint on the models!

Also, finally finished my Reiver/ Hounds of Morkai squad. Currently building my stormspeeder.

oxZAvwt.jpg

PvcoDsr.jpg

IZYLh58.jpg

wpE47uH.jpg

Finished my stormspeeder, kept the crew out for easy painting. Hopefully I can get them back in lol.

odozGMZ.jpeg

I thought the same thing, luckily I checked before I glued the top section on, I think you will have to cut off the side bars to get them in now.