=] The 12 Months of Hobby 2022 [=

Grotsmasha

Not sure if these have made it for April? If not they can go into May.

gallery_141590_16070_1033677.jpg

gallery_141590_16070_222373.jpg

I, Dwango , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of May pledge to complete 1 Prince Yriel and 2 Death Jesters by month's end.

med_gallery_141590_15861_121076.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15861_11689.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15861_104348.jpg

edit:wrong month!

Edited by Dwango

Ok Guys,

So her I go.

I was planning on joining in january, but RL got a bit in the way, mainly work related, but the world wide nurgle plague also played a small role.

So:

I, Brother Carpenter, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge and for the month of may pledge to complete 4 assault intercessors and one sword brother by month's end.

DSC01808

DSC01807

As you can see they are no frills just out of the box, the sarge bt (sword brother) is armed with a hand flamer. Everyone sports chanswords.

@ Grotsmasha, If I need to build or make amendment vows for the missing 4 months please let me know. I have copious amounts of semi finished stuff, which I'm hoping to complete with this challenge. So it was so smart of me to start with a brand new box of plastic crack :biggrin.:

Edited by Brother Carpenter

May

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of May pledge to complete 1x Imperial Bunker, 1x Aegis Defense Line with quad gun, lascannon, Comms array by month's end.

med_gallery_62972_11196_13684.jpeg

To do:

• Build Bunker, lascannon, Comms array
  • Paint all to completion

Ok Guys,

So her I go.

I was planning on joining in january, but RL got a bit in the way, mainly work related, but the world wide nurgle plague also played a small role.

So:

I, Brother Carpenter, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge and for the month of may pledge to complete 4 assault intercessors and one sword brother by month's end.

As you can see they are no frills just out of the box, the sarge bt (sword brother) is armed with a hand flamer. Everyone sports chanswords.

@ Grotsmasha, If I need to build or make amendment vows for the missing 4 months please let me know. I have copious amounts of semi finished stuff, which I'm hoping to complete with this challenge. So it was so smart of me to start with a brand new box of plastic crack :biggrin.:

Hey there, welcome to the Challenge. No need to make up for the lost months, but if you want to participate in the Challenge + Challenges, they will need to be completed in order :tu:

gallery_141590_16070_1033677.jpg

gallery_141590_16070_222373.jpg

I, Dwango , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of April pledge to complete 1 Prince Yriel and 2 Death Jesters by month's end.

That Eldar tank (cobra?) is a thing of beauty! As is any Rogue Trader Harlequin - I approve mightily!

Edit: it’s two tanks! Outstanding execution, consistency and productivity.

Edited by LameBeard

gallery_141590_16070_1033677.jpggallery_141590_16070_222373.jpg

I, Dwango , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of April pledge to complete 1 Prince Yriel and 2 Death Jesters by month's end.

That Eldar tank (cobra?) is a thing of beauty! As is any Rogue Trader Harlequin - I approve mightily!

Edit: it’s two tanks! Outstanding execution, consistency and productivity.

Cheers buddy! Yes two tanks, a Cobra and a Lynx. Definitely running hot with motivation so I'm seeing how much I can achieve.

Ok. So i need to vow for jan feb march and april first?

Am I correct?

Nope, just jump in for May there's no penalty, it's only the four Challenge + mini challenges that need to be completed in order.

We're in Q2 which is the Copy Cat Challenge, but the What If Challenge from Q1 should be completed first :tu:

Sorry, that's only if you want to do the mini challenges, they're totally optional and skipable.

Edited by Grotsmasha

Not sure how much I'll get done this month- have some X-wing repaints to do as well as some Drukhari/Harlies to finish up (that aren't worth vowing in my opinion). So, I'll just start off with a single model and go from there.

I, Lord_Ikka, vow to paint one Phobos Librarian for the month of May.

rRpFgRP.jpg

I, Llagos_Tyrant, for the month of May, vow to complete 5 Necron Immortals, 5 Ultramarine Devastators, 5 Iron Warriors Khorne Berzerkers, 1 Night Lords Chaos Lord, Ultramarines Chapter Ancient, and 1 Cato Sicarius.

52061975777_8134787be1.jpg52061975782_f7fbf3a005.jpg

I want to leave Marneus Calgar and the Ultramarines Chaplain to re-vow for June. I'll also have to see how far I can get through all of this vow, as I won't be able to paint due to other commitments after May 19 until June.

Beautiful stuff, Dwango. Is that another metal Rogue Trader harlequin sneaking in on the left? Sweet.

Cheers LameBeard! It sure is. I needed 3 more troupes to get a 2k list. Found it in my bits box but it was missing the pistol. Found a metal pistol arm in there too so a quick switch and alks good.

Finished the Ninja Party Bus last night, finally, after spending way too much Throne-damned time on the crew (including but not limited to accidentally painting both of their chapter symbols on their interior shoulder pad which as a result you really can't see).

IMG_2947.jpg?width=867&height=1155

IMG_2948.jpg?width=1540&height=1155

IMG_2950.jpg?width=1540&height=1155

IMG_2949.jpg?width=1540&height=1155

I should probably give this vehicle a proper name at some point, but that's a task for next-hobby-sesh-time DPL. And I believe that wraps up my vow for May! Might make another vow here in a few days, we'll see how things turn out.