Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Nephaston said:

Leman has a pretty face and not a single thought behind that face. At most the sound of a microwave passes inside that noggin.

 

I'd say they nailed it.

 

Haha he does look a bit too pretty.

 

Now I've seen more of the deathsworn I'm not a fan of the colour scheme

12 minutes ago, Wispy said:

Oh god, the Varagyr suck in toy form too. Thank god, I was compelled to get Russ and the Deathsworn.

Strange how tastes can differ, I like the deathsworn minis, but not so much the joytoys. And dislike the varagyr minis but like these

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.