JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

Magnus is great, but the Primarchcs are coming too quickly, I'm only up to Horus, still need to order Russ....

Edited by Grotsmasha

I kinda want Horns coming out the chest Magnus but I get it. He's tall but he's HUGE when he turn to a Deamon. Anyways, all of them look awesome. Really like the look of them and I am not really into PH Stuff.

Kinda temped to collect just the primarches but I dunno. Still not ready to pull the trigger on it. Might be too hard to get once I am ready lol

On 7/4/2024 at 9:21 PM, Daylight said:

I finally got some of the Imperial Fists 30k tacticals and was blown away by how quality the figures were, and also by how big they were. Those Grey Hunters are looking mighty tempting now…

Yes, they're really good :yes: 

ff101047-e7b9-4a74-991e-a76477210feb.thumb.jpg.3595dcca89c3d9fcf551cffa99dca082.jpg

Only problem is, having to limit which other ones I get, otherwise I will be utterly bankrupt :laugh:

I got myself some of the Black Legion Terminators a month or so ago and I’ve got to admit, I wasn’t a big fan of them. They’re way too clunky. I’m hoping perhaps the Marines are better, but I’m still waiting for Death Guard. 

Deathsworn arrived, they have gone back to the bright gold trim instead of the bronze used on Ragnor - could be the 30k colour scheme, but won't take much to tone it down with Runelord Brass and a wash of Agrax.

20240717_080249.jpg

I've not bought a Joytoy before but always thought i might get just one, if the right one comes along; that Sanguinary Ancient might be it! Now just need to find the best UK shop for Joytoys...

7 minutes ago, Felix Antipodes said:

A lot of effort went into those rocket packs & wings.  Check out the back of them…

IMG_6063.jpeg

Also like that they added the teleport beacon…

IMG_6062.jpeg

Yea wonder if it's a sign there will be mkiv jump pack marines on the horizon. 

I think one of the ultra terminators also came with a homer 

24 minutes ago, son of the forest said:

Yea wonder if it's a sign there will be mkiv jump pack marines on the horizon. 

I think one of the ultra terminators also came with a homer 

Even odder is the rumours stating that the upcoming sang guard refresh for 40k are losing the wings completely. Also, why would this be a sign that Mk IV jump packs were incoming? Given the heads it seems they're wearing custom Mk VII - Mk VIII 

13 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

Even odder is the rumours stating that the upcoming sang guard refresh for 40k are losing the wings completely. Also, why would this be a sign that Mk IV jump packs were incoming? Given the heads it seems they're wearing custom Mk VII - Mk VIII 

I meant for joytoy, as the sang jump packs are the mkiv heresy packs just with added wings 

1 hour ago, skylerboodie said:

I've not bought a Joytoy before but always thought i might get just one, if the right one comes along; that Sanguinary Ancient might be it! Now just need to find the best UK shop for Joytoys...

Not UK based, but never had an issue with them, they do pre-order discounts and store credit when you buy from them, plus free shipping. ltcave.com

2 hours ago, skylerboodie said:

I'm in the UK and have quite a lot of joytoys now. I tend to buy through aliexpress as can get good deals using coupons and sales regularly. Occasionally I'll use cooltoysclub which have decent pricing, free shipping and great customer service

1 hour ago, son of the forest said:

I'm in the UK and have quite a lot of joytoys now. I tend to buy through aliexpress as can get good deals using coupons and sales regularly. Occasionally I'll use cooltoysclub which have decent pricing, free shipping and great customer service

Do you have to pay much in customs doing it through them?