JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

I always get mine the day after sBarnby so looks like I can look forward to a package tomorrow.

Mine came in 2 separate boxes and they were crushed, thankfully no damage to the figures.

Mine came in 2 separate boxes and they were crushed, thankfully no damage to the figures.

yeah, just got my Grey Slayers. Last time I got one box in the morning and other box at the end of the day.

No I ordered mine from aliexpress. I do know the warhammer merch store has much later release dates for the joytoys. Have you tried contacting them?

Yeah, they just said they were anticipating them last week but that they were still waiting to receive them -- no word since. Didn't know if anyone else was in the same boat

Geigor is a quality toy. Glad I decided to get him.

My rationale for collecting all the Space Wolves Heresy Joytoys was 'You want to own Heresy but you don't want to paint or play Heresy so buy this instead."

Did a quick search on ebay and not seeing a massive markup for him, but I'm torn with getting Arjac instead.

Debating on purchasing the Horus figure, I've heard that there are a lot of QC issues and for $160-180 I don't wanna be let down. Does anyone have one in hand to give some insight?

P.S. I already have abbadon, and I'm quite pleased with it. I ask because I wanna start/expand my SoH collection.

Edited by Imriy

Debating on purchasing the Horus figure, I've heard that there are a lot of QC issues and for $160-180 I don't wanna be let down. Does anyone have one in hand to give some insight?

P.S. I already have abbadon, and I'm quite pleased with it. I ask because I wanna start/expand my SoH collection.

I have Horus, he is a great figure. Was fortunate to have no issues with mine, but I have seen a lot of qc issues with the spikes on top of his armour arriving broken (usually 1). For qc issues you usually are fine to contact the seller who will then get parts from joytoy to send on 

I also had no QC issues in Oz.