JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

Hell yeah, Russ. Like I said, my shelf, 'room for one more.' I pre-ordered him first. 

They both just turned up, Geigor is gorgeous and Arjac is a beast!

Like I said, they are quality figs! Arjac just towers over the other Primaris joytoys. I think if anyone is on the fence about collecting Joytoys, get the special characters, they're a treat. 

I could not keep the chain-axe that came with the Varagyr Terminator.  Made myself a new one with a chain-axe, 3d printed Wolf Skull and clipped a wolf tail from another Joytoy figure.

I'm thinking I should start a thread in Hall of Honour for Joytoy conversions.

20240827_102448.jpg

20240827_103026.jpg

I could not keep the chain-axe that came with the Varagyr Terminator.  Made myself a new one with a chain-axe, 3d printed Wolf Skull and clipped a wolf tail from another Joytoy figure.

I'm thinking I should start a thread in Hall of Honour for Joytoy conversions.

20240827_102448.jpg

20240827_103026.jpg

That's a huge improvement!

Seen these on reddit, might be cancelling the preorder on this as looks like the quality has dropped on this figure 

russ-vs-dorn-v0-58xiiccdyzkd1.jpg

russ-vs-dorn-v0-n40acdcdyzkd1.jpg

russ-vs-dorn-v0-jqy9hccdyzkd1.jpg

That is rough!  Looking at the picture @Inks posted, that right hand image looks like what he ended up with.  I just received another Grey Slayer about an hour ago and I'd say the face detail and skin colour is a match for the left hand (the advertised version).  That's a massive shame if this is what you get on a Primarch figure and the price it comes in at.

Here is one still in the box for comparison…it seems to me to be somewhat better than the above example but nowhere near the advert standard.  I’ve had a feeling for awhile That Joytoy is becoming a victim of its own success and needs to slow down a bit.

IMG_6244.jpeg

Edited by Felix Antipodes