SoT book 7: Echoes of Eternity - Aaron Dembski-Bowden

Ubiquitous1984

1 minute ago, Preliminary Bombardment said:

Do you order from the main GW site or the black library site? I'm logged on and ready! (UK)

Only from the GW main site.  It will appear at 955 in the pre-order section.  It will also be shown in the black library section of the gw website.  Forget about the BL main website.  

1 minute ago, Preliminary Bombardment said:

Damn, didn't get it

Sorry to hear that.  A few usually randomly become available during the week, so if you’re fast on the trigger you might get lucky.  

Best way to source this info is through the BL Nutters group on facebook.  

PS - the best way to avoid payment issues is to buy virtual vouchers and have they loaded to your gw account.  They automatically process and remove any scope for issue with bank wanting further authorisation before processing a transaction, or PayPal wanting you to use an app to login to your account etc.  

Edited by Ubiquitous1984

1 minute ago, Ubiquitous1984 said:

Sorry to hear that.  A few usually randomly become available during the week, so if you’re fast on the trigger you might get lucky.  

Yeah, I think some people genuinely order more than one by mistake and cancel the second order. 

That's what happened with me and the Helbrecht book. I didn't think the first order went through, so I ordered again and only realised what had happened after I checked my email, so then I had to cancel the second order. 

Fingers crossed everyone can get a copy without having to pay blood money to scalpers 

6 minutes ago, Ubiquitous1984 said:

PS - the best way to avoid payment issues is to buy virtual vouchers and have they loaded to your gw account.  They automatically process and remove any scope for issue with bank wanting further authorisation before processing a transaction, or PayPal wanting you to use an app to login to your account etc.  

the only trouble with that is is if you don’t get it anyway, you’ve still ‘lost’ the money (depending on how much you buy from the store directly). These are the only things I really get, and if I missed one I wasn’t gonna carry on. 

1 minute ago, Taliesin said:

I'm glad I got my copy, book looks absolutely stunning and very curious about the Vulkan and Sanguinius portraits.

I did notice the price had gone up, even more but obviously there was no time to even consider that. 

It’s the same price as the others ( in the UK at least). 

Edited by fire golem