SoT book 7: Echoes of Eternity - Aaron Dembski-Bowden

Ubiquitous1984

7 minutes ago, fire golem said:

the only trouble with that is is if you don’t get it anyway, you’ve still ‘lost’ the money (depending on how much you buy from the store directly). These are the only things I really get, and if I missed one I wasn’t gonna carry on. 

Good point that I hadn’t considered … as a hardcore collector the vouchers never go to waste at my end. 

4 minutes ago, Ubiquitous1984 said:

Good point that I hadn’t considered … as a hardcore collector the vouchers never go to waste at my end. 

Ironically enough I probably would be more of a collector if you didn’t have to do things like that to have much chance of getting them!

5 minutes ago, Knockagh said:

Gutted for those who didn’t get their copies today. Particularly those who have been with the heresy from the start. First world problems I know but still totally needlessly annoying.

And there’s still one to go too, with talk of it maybe being 2 books. So that’ll be fun. 

13 minutes ago, Sviox said:

Got my LE! Crazy how fast this sold out considering the hardback with one third of price tag is out at the same time.

It is. And that regular hardcover is really nice too, I would have happily bought that if the LE wasnt an option at all.

But the LE is a special looking product, as far as LE goes its definitely one of the best BL has produced. Its just insane the run is that limited and I am sure they are slapping themselves silly for it as well having committed to that tiny number at the start of the series. I personally would have thought it excellent if they had increased the print run to 5000 or 10000 copies midway during the series but that's generally not done with limited editions, perhaps because collectors would frown on it.

9 minutes ago, fire golem said:

And there’s still one to go too, with talk of it maybe being 2 books. So that’ll be fun. 

Oooff. Just split the perpetuals arc off into a seperate novella Dan, and put the good stuff in the main book :sweat:

Thankfully managed to get one. Was on the site with two tabs refreshing constantly for 15 mins prior to 10am. Got the book as soon as it went up. Then had some heart stopping minutes trying to get the thing checked out when the website ground to a halt. Thankfully it worked out though. I am going to be glad when the last LE in the series is complete so I don't need to go through the ordeal again. 

I do wonder if with the last book they will make a super special edition ie give some extra goodies. That would be kwl.

3 hours ago, JustinDHill said:

Didn't get one, even though I was sitting on the site from 9.45..... what time do US editions go on sale? 

3 hours ago, Preliminary Bombardment said:

Yeah I was thinking of trying to get a US one too 

The books go on sale at 12:55 EDT, so 4 hours and 1 minute from this post. Are you allowed to order to a UK address on the US site? I’ve never tried.

7 minutes ago, cheywood said:

The books go on sale at 12:55 EDT, so 4 hours and 1 minute from this post. Are you allowed to order to a UK address on the US site? I’ve never tried.

When I used to get insurance copies from the NZ website it had to be an address there- thankfully I have kiwi friends and family so used their addresses 

It’s my least favorite time of the yearrr. Vazzy gets to stress from 1145 to noon thanks to GWs insistence on making these stupidly exclusive. I have the whole set and it’s annoyingly stressful every time especially since I know there’s a stupid amount of people gunning for it just because of the author. 

Well, I managed to get the LE but the stress of these releases is a killer.  I really hope the rumours are wrong and we only have to go through this crap once more.

Now I have to finish up my current read, and hopefully a second one, before this lands on the doorstep. :sweat:

Edited by Felix Antipodes

Yeah man, you gotta start refreshing at 1145. I do it on three different devices and whichever comes up first gets the buy. 

I’m getting reallll tired of this so hopefully just one more time.