The Iron Tenth: Xth Legion Tactica

Slips

@Astartes Consul He doesn't gain the rule relating to joining Automata I don't think, so just has to tag along behind them...

I was thinking about emailing FW to see about letting an Iron Father fufill the role of Forgelord and sharing rules, perhaps. Would make sense for the Brethren of Iron RoW. Also if the flamer included in the array can be swapped for grav...

54 minutes ago, Pearson73 said:

@Astartes Consul He doesn't gain the rule relating to joining Automata I don't think, so just has to tag along behind them...

I was thinking about emailing FW to see about letting an Iron Father fufill the role of Forgelord and sharing rules, perhaps. Would make sense for the Brethren of Iron RoW. Also if the flamer included in the array can be swapped for grav...

Yeah, the wording in the Machinator Array is a bit ambiguous in that it 'also contains a Meltagun and Flamer' rather than listing them as additional weapons/wargear.

Also, I actually tracked down my rule book just now and the Independent Character special rule just mentioned not being able to join Automata with the Monstrous rule, which I don't think Castellax have. But I'm literally playing my first game with Iron Hands this week so I could well be wrong here.

On 7/31/2023 at 9:34 PM, Astartes Consul said:

Yeah, the wording in the Machinator Array is a bit ambiguous in that it 'also contains a Meltagun and Flamer' rather than listing them as additional weapons/wargear.

Also, I actually tracked down my rule book just now and the Independent Character special rule just mentioned not being able to join Automata with the Monstrous rule, which I don't think Castellax have. But I'm literally playing my first game with Iron Hands this week so I could well be wrong here.

Screenshot_20230804_094517_AdobeAcrobat.jpg.2fc7d72eab9d81616e74151e835ed990.jpg