The Royal Awakening 2022: Prepare for Battle!

Sorry for the double posting but I didn't wanna mess with the timing of my above post (23:59 on the 23rd, whew).

The above picture is pretty shoddy, didn't have time for more, but I will take some better pictures tomorrow and upload them here or in my Necron army thread. :)

@Kenzaburo - very nice warriors and cursed ones (flayed ones) the black/blue works well with the silver :thumbsup:

those flayed ones are a royal pain to put together ... :cuss: Glad i only have 5 of them...plus they're expensive ($$$) for a troop choice :dry:... 

Mithril 

I'm sure @Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch will put up an official post thingy for the roundup of all this, but I wanted to say good job to all the participants! We ran through quite a lot of grey plastic and managed to give the Necrons a nice set of reinforcements!

too many distractions came up for me in august, so i didnt finish my vow, but i did complete most of it and at least base coated the remainder, even getting some of the layer colors on them.

Overlord [6 PL]
Skorpekh Lord [7 PL]
5 Immortals with Gauss Blasters [4 PL]
5 Immortals with Gauss Blasters [4 PL]

3 Skorpekh Destroyers [4 PL]
+ 1 Plasmacyte [1 PL]

3 Canoptek Scarab Swarms [2 PL]
3 Ophydian Destroyers [4 PL]
+ 1 Plasmacyte [1 PL]
10 Necron Warriors with Gauss Reapers [6 PL]
3 Tomb Blades [4 PL]
Doom Scythe [9 PL]

++ Total: [33/52 PL] ++

Spoiler

overlord.jpg.259e85904f724ac7a044acb247f34fd4.jpg

561655099_skorpekhlord.thumb.jpg.47fdf80c83897d70167d6641301ea589.jpg

1536985595_immortalsa.jpg.7b4807290c1f4ea21581c9ab7280d32c.jpg

994341684_immortalsb.jpg.f608b939d2459e91868df4a55997be45.jpg

295681036_skorpekhdestroyers.thumb.jpg.b4896d45657c014980ae453d730059c4.jpg

plasmacytes.jpg.fc53049ae8094834da4ef7e0c8085450.jpg

scarabs.jpg.af2d5a5be753acfd46ed85da9c54de90.jpg

450740649_ophydiandestroyers.jpg.d34feba11971ec155654b2525d94f944.jpg

my light box is stored away atm, so i can't take a proper progress photo of the entire vow as a whole.  i'll update later when i finally get the chance.

Red lightning flashes in the sky, thunder and wind the only things audible over the march of metal. Dreary, cold mountains line the horizon, backdropping an uncountable host of Necrons.

"I have the report, Your Majesty," a Warden says, a Barge bearing him high into the sky to speak to the noble observing the proceedings from his own chariot.

"We shall hear it," the noble replies in a grating voice.

The Warden retrieves a hyper-scroll from an extra-dimensional pocket, and begins to recite:

"Phaeron @Grotsmasha, who has reanimated a mighty army indeed. 

Overlord @Spyros and Overlord @Lord_Ikka produced worthy additions to the Silent King's armies.

Royal Wardens @sitnam, @JaM_naf#6121, @Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch, @StormbolterAndChainfist, @Brother Argent, @WrathOfTheLion, and @Kenzaburo have also added to their forces. I shall not bore you with the precise numberings of their legions, unless you wish it."

The noble waves a hand. "The report is sufficient, Warden. The court thanks you, and sends its congratulations to all those who serve the Silent King."

The Warden nods, and returns the scroll to whence it came. "Your will be done, Your Majesty."

Aaaaaand with that, Phaerons, Crypteks, and assorted gentlefolk, the 2022 Edition of the Royal Awakening has completed! The Noble did not wish to be bored with numbers, but I did the math and somebody is gonna see them, come hell or high water, so :biggrin: 

Those who completed their vows may grab their assigned badges at the end of the post, as named above.

completions:

• spyros: 75 PL completed -- 5 vows (Scarab)
  • sitnam: 48 PL completed -- 3 vows
  • JaM_naf#6121: 20 PL completed -- 2 vows completed, 1 vow failed
  • Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch: 17 PL completed -- 2 vows (Scarab)
  • Lord_Ikka: 78 PL completed -- 2 vows (Scarab)
  • StormbolterAndChainfist: 12 PL completed -- 2 vows
  • Brother Argent: 12 PL completed -- 1 vow
  • Grotsmasha: 122 PL completed -- recorded as 1 vow for commission purposes
  • WrathOfTheLion: 18 PL completed -- 1 vow
  • Kenzaburo: 4.4 PL completed -- 1 vow (scarab)

total completed PL: 406.4 Power Level completed
total completed vows: 20
average completed PL per completed vow: 20.32

667.4 total PL vowed
completion percent: 406.4/667.4=0.6089=60.89 percent
ETL-style Score= 247.46 PL

Failure of a subsequent vow was not considered cause to nullify a prior vow, unlike the ETL

It occurred to me 95 percent of the way through the process at the end that using a spreadsheet would have been much more intelligent than doing everything with a 4 function calculator and a Notepad document, but alas. 

To those who were unable to complete your vows, better luck next time, and sorry that life got in the way.

Now then, off to the NRBA thread so we can brag to the Tyranids XD

Badges: 

Rw NsRw Ws

L NsL Ws

Ol NsOl Ws

And with special congratulations to @Grotsmasha, who was the only Phaeron in the competition with a total completion of one hundred and twenty two Power Level@

P Ns

Thanks for running this, RL got indeed in the way.  All good now :-)

I didnt put everything far and away luckily, so there is still a chance that I might actually finish those models this year. 

And it seems I need to try to understand the "new" rules, might post some questions in the future. But that's for later. 

Thanks again! Sorry for not completing that last vow.