=][= B&C REFORGED CONTEST =][=

• 1 month later...

It took far longer for me to announce the winners than I would have liked. The delay was because I had to work on the badges. I'm not quite satisfied with the badges, but I can fix them later.

There were two categories for winners:

• Frater Domus
  • Staff (includes all staff past and present)

Both categories were close, but in the end I had to settle on one winner for each.

In the Frater Domus category, our winner is Chaplain Raeven with Lieutenant Raeven of the Consecrators Chapter.

In the Staff category, our winner is Ranulf with Brother Ranulf of the Space Wolves Chapter.

These two members have been awarded the following badge:

1641523602_Reforgedwinner.gif.9765f7d841

In addition, each will also receive a GW gift voucher for USD $50 (they'll need to contact me).

All other participants have been awarded the following badge:

843979674_Reforgedparticipant.gif.4a7a05

Those members that submitted members of the Legio have also been awarded the Legio Mini-Me badge, and if they submitted a Legio Honour Shield, that badge:

126547410_ZZ-LegioMiniMe.gif.c1a16a69297     890665808_ZZ-LegioHonourShield.gif.56437

Those members that submitted non-Legio miniatures have been awarded a Crux Terminatus badge:

193555293_01Special-Cruxwhiteonred.gif.d

I want to thank everyone for participating and for submitting wonderfully painted miniatures. You didn't make the job of choosing winners easy, and you have done the Legio proud!