Predicting Primaris (Again): Will the generic range be "complete" in 10th Edition?

Valrak just put out another video focused on Space Marine rumors. It was mostly centered on range refreshes for Blood Angels, Dark Angels, and Space Wolves without much in the way of specifics (basically, expect their existing units to get the Primaris treatment, with no timeframe for that given - he's quite confident about a Dark Angels boxset with Sammael and Belial and either new Deathwing models or an upgrade kit. BA and SW boxset rumors are swirling as well, but his source for those doesn't have the established track record as his source for the Dark Angels set).

Otherwise, the only bits relevant to the generic line were that there is supposedly a proper MPK wave coming by September (he actually called it a "second wave", I just personally don't consider the monopose contents of a box set as a "wave", but that's quibbling)...

...AND he specifically mentioned a Chaplain in Terminator Armor as a unit from that by-September wave. That was qualified with a "potentially," so take it as you will. Aside from that, he basically just speculated about MPK versions of the monopose units from the launch box, which is generally a safe bet even though we've seen exceptions like the Outriders and occasional box-exclusive characters.

So not much to chew on, particularly as far as the generic range goes, but it sounds like we can at least expect this fellow's big brother to show up:

ElAVAbtnMn1Cj14l.jpg

46 minutes ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

Got too many chaplains already... but a terminator chaplain in the new terminator style is impossible to pass up

I can safely say I will be grabbing every Primaris-scale Terminator kit that comes out.

Even the inevitable Lieutenant(s).