Missing Rules - What do you expect from future supplements?

On 12/1/2022 at 8:57 PM, Noserenda said:

I think there is definitely some incompetence among the malicious compliance in those rules though, look at the attack bikes :( 

And these are typically models they still sell, inspired by Zorpazorp i was planning to add a shadowsword to my Sons army, but now its crap and im not forking out £200 for a bloody glaive, so i spent that money on Mandalorians and lost a significant amount of keen for the army project as now it lacks a big centrepiece. Which then meant when the land raiders i wanted came out i bought some second hand minis instead. 

Now i may not be typical but thats not a small loss because of these deliberately bad rules.

Attack bikes being how they are now is a crime and not just because I used to use four in my Ravenwing.  As for the general nerfing I was going to buy five draconian tanks for my Solar Auxilia and GW just saved me buckets of cash. They sure showed me. So instead I'll buy rapier and not expand the army as much. All they achieved is me spending far less money, which makes my wife very happy.

9 hours ago, Brother Sutek said:

Attack bikes being how they are now is a crime and not just because I used to use four in my Ravenwing.

I'm thinking of using the jetbike squadron rules except saying that they can't fly and can't take equipment asides from swapping the Heavy Bolter...  Seems like a reasonable compromise for unreasonable rules...  

Edit: To steer us back on topic, how about a Dreadwing Bike Squadron all with Rad/Stasis Grenade Launchers instead of their Bolters?  Or a Grav-Cannon Terminator Squad for Iron Hands?

Edited by SlickSamos

9 hours ago, Brother Sutek said:

I'd like to see an Iron Hands Destroyer squad will access to grav pistols but they are not unique. 

Great idea!  On a similar line of thought, how about a Heavy Support squad with Grav Cannons!! :devil::nuke: