World Eaters Combat Patrol + Juggerlord Sprue

4 hours ago, Mumeishi said:

This box has everything I want from a combat patrol !, it better not be hard to get :sweat:

I don’t wanna see an asterisk saying … 

GW - stocks will be delayed to Australia and New Zealand indefinitely  :laugh:

please don’t think I’m too salty when I say I reckon GW many  months from now will alter the H.Q amount in the next  update …. And everyone will be stuck with more than several juggerlords … :dry:

M. 

they literally did that for the new DPrince lol

Possible, especially when we consider that there are more guard kits to come and GW really like to do big range refreshes in two waves with something unrelated in between.

Come to think of it, what else is left outside of WE and the rest of guard? The heresy and necromunda kits tend to get sprinkled here and there, even along with AoS waves. AoS has two battletomes and one respective kit each left. Warcry and Kill Team still wait to have their next installment of jungle and ship fights announced.

Seems like everything's just waiting for the reveals later this month.

Just on the topic of new things, gw site, under the new dp, lists its base as 140mm:laugh:

That cant possibly be accurate, gazgul is on a 80mm for comparison:ermm: 

Unless the aos version has a difference base size, its the same model so I assume not:ermm:

99120201130_S2DDaemonPrince02.jpg

Edited by Emperor Ming

12 hours ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

With most of Guard dropping this week, I wonder if we'll see World Eaters at this upcoming Sunday or the one after. They're certainly frontloading these army drops.

11 hours ago, Nephaston said:

Come to think of it, what else is left outside of WE and the rest of guard? The heresy and necromunda kits tend to get sprinkled here and there, even along with AoS waves. AoS has two battletomes and one respective kit each left. Warcry and Kill Team still wait to have their next installment of jungle and ship fights announced.

Seems like everything's just waiting for the reveals later this month.

I don't think they'd do two major 40K army release back to back, so I think at least 2 weeks before we see World Eaters. Another factor is that you'd expect their release to align with Arks of Omen: Angron, and the first installment has only been out 2 days at this point. But yeah, there really isn't a great deal of announced stuff left to release so they can't be that far away, and we must surely be due for some proper reveals in the next few weeks of the stuff from the videos they put out.

I’m still sad that it appears there’s only the named and generic lord on a juggernaut.

Bring back Berzerkers on Juggernauts!!!

I suppose I could just put Berzerkers in juggernauts and run them as Bloodcrushers…

also likely will just use the Karkadrak, convert it up, to be the lord on jugg (I have two of them from two of the start collecting slaves to darkness (which I may try to look for more of them at gw stores for my DA/Fallen conversions.)) so I’ll likely sell the lord on Jugg when/if I get the WE combat patrol box.

A Juggernaut cavalry unit feels like such an easy win I can't see them not doing it, whether that's as part of a second wave with the 10th Edition Codex or just as a standalone unit sometime in the future.

I know Thousand Sons never got expanded past their initial offering but I really feel like WE (and Votann for that matter) are just getting their introductory wave here and they'll be expanded upon, much like Genestealer Cult, AdMech and Sisters of Battle were.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 1:46 AM, Halandaar said:

A Juggernaut cavalry unit feels like such an easy win I can't see them not doing it, whether that's as part of a second wave with the 10th Edition Codex or just as a standalone unit sometime in the future.

I know Thousand Sons never got expanded past their initial offering but I really feel like WE (and Votann for that matter) are just getting their introductory wave here and they'll be expanded upon, much like Genestealer Cult, AdMech and Sisters of Battle were.

The really galling thing is that the Lord Invocatus art shows other jugger riders riding behind him, but they are not a legal unit. If these were the good old days, we would have received rules and been allowed to convert the units ourselves, but as-is, I am very skeptical if and when we will ever get them.

Rumor was that the only unreleased “second wave” unit for WE was a character, so almost certainly a Butcher Surgeon. Which would also match with Thousand Sons only getting a character as a “second wave” though at least they get some AOS ports.

I think the only hope is for a merged 10E codex where Khorne daemons and world eaters are in the same army list. That way he can lead bloodcrushers.

I’ve been dreaming of juggercav for years and for some reason they just haven’t done it. I guess 10E codex is the last reasonable chance of seeing them in the relatively immediate future.

Buying 2 of these CP though. 

23 minutes ago, spessmarine said:

Explained fully in section one

9jqfpm3a2bn21.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

Glorious. Where did you find this accurate and uplifting document on the feeble forces of those that would oppose the God Emperor, as well as this supposed “Alpha Legion,” the existence of which Imperial Magi have repeatedly debunked?