Any brothers of titan painting atm?

Reskin

Just wondering if anyone is painting grey knights at the moment?

a while back Skywrath did a cool painting challenge, was pretty fun and had some participation.

wondering if anyone is interested in doing it again.

maybe I do some grey knights if people are interested or start my custodes

Edited by Reskin

The only model I own that's assigned to my Grey Knights and not painted at the moment is a Storm Raven. I do plan to pick up some more (probably a combat patrol box), but I own too many unpainted other models for that to be a priority.

If you run something and it fits I'll probably push the Raven up the queue.

To be honest you guys surprised the heck outta me, thought this sub forum was dead.

I’ll be moving house in the next two weeks but I’d be keen to come up with some ideas for us yo get behind and help each other progress.

at the moment painting my second army, The tyrannids lacks any sort of inspiration, I just need them done so I have something for my son to play or anyone I introduce to the hobby, but I feel no connection to them and it’s depressing.

I wanna start my custodes but I’m waiting to set up my office and get an air brush and compressor 

Edited by Reskin

Unfortunately I blasted out the majority of my Grey Knights out last year having completely replaced my old models, however I've got two Dreadknights, Voldus, a Chaplain and a Techmarine to get round to in a few weeks hopefully so if something's up and running by then I might jump on it.

If not, would still be good to see everyone's progress and finished work.

Challenges have always been a good motivator for me and given me focus to actually do something with projects I've been meaning to get to but couldn't find the motivation to actually start. Skywrath's challenge a couple of years ago went off quite well. I was hoping to do another one last year, but life got a little crazy and I didn't have time to set one up. Things have settled down a bit so I'm looking at doing a three-month build/paint challenge with 1 March as a starting point. Anyone interested in that? 

I’ve got a tech marine and spare strikes that need painting, 3 servitors and 2 rhinos, nothing really fancy. But they need doing

I’ve got an old demolisher tank kit to build and paint in some theme so I can then cut it in half and the paint the inside, I wanna use it as scenery now like a black hawk down kinda thin

same with a storm raven I have. I absolutely hate the model so turning it into cool Terrain would be better

and two buildings to finish painting.

my small army of tyrannids, and then the custodes is this years project once i

move And set up my desk.

I just need inspiration, I’m also picking up a small selection of necrons. From the imdomitus box. Just to dry brush it like I seen on a YouTubers channel