12 minutes ago, Cyrox said:

Well, this was a surprise, but no complaints! Reaver one looks coolest IMO

You can think that, but it's clearly the warhound. :wink:

Edited by Sword Brother Adelard

13 minutes ago, Sword Brother Adelard said:

You can think that, but it's clearly the warhound. :wink:

How could you both be so wrong?! Warlord variant is undeniably the best of all! :P

Just now, sitnam said:

I've never had a interest in Titanicud, but I do love conversion weapons. I'm half tempted to get a Warhound just for this

But then you have to get two in the box, and then you may as well get a Reaver, and then you may as well buy the Starter set.

And then you may as well play the best game GW make.

More extremely token releases, why they are so allergic to reaver arm weapons confuses me too.

Still... It's something I guess, technically better than nothing.

4 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

Here's something curious.

This particular image of the Warhound has a hound on a non-standard base, it's much shorter than the normal base.

The picture has now been removed from Warcom and the replacement has the base cropped out.

You know what other game had very thin bases...

1 hour ago, Sword Brother Adelard said:

Here's something curious.

This particular image of the Warhound has a hound on a non-standard base, it's much shorter than the normal base.

The picture has now been removed from Warcom and the replacement has the base cropped out.

You know what other game had very thin bases...

Could also just be a case of this being a custom base (grooves on the left) and GW not wanting custom stuff in official model pictures

But since there is a little gap between the feet and the base it seems like the Warhound is only blutacked on the base which would make sense if they want to switch between normal bases for AT and lower bases for Epic

Edited by Matrindur

Like how the Reaver weapon looks. I try not to look too closely at AT stuff because I know I'll want to buy all of it and this isn't helping. Is that head on the Reaver one from the plastic kit, by the way? Can you make it like that out of the box? Actually, if you can, don't tell me. :wink:

12 minutes ago, Urauloth said:

Like how the Reaver weapon looks. I try not to look too closely at AT stuff because I know I'll want to buy all of it and this isn't helping. Is that head on the Reaver one from the plastic kit, by the way? Can you make it like that out of the box? Actually, if you can, don't tell me. :wink:

That's one of the standard heads in the Chainfist Reaver kit.

You get one of each reaver in the very well priced starter set.