More Forge World Kits Vanish

The following have done a disappearing act off the Forge World webstore, presumably for imminent plastic reveals:

• Fellblade
  • Fellglaive
  • Falchion
  • Deimos Command Rhino
  • Arquitor (all variants)
  • Mastadon

Seems a good indication of what plastics might be getting shown at WarhammerFest and in upcoming Heresy Thursdays. The Mastadon in particular is pretty big news as it's- well, big. The Aquitors are also among the newest of their resin tanks, so it's a good sign the Sabres may appear in plastic sooner rather than later. The Command Rhino I could see just being a resin piece you buy separately, but who knows?

Edited by Lord Marshal

A plastic Mastodon...sounds too good for being real. But the model is gone from FW, so is more than a probability to have it made in plastic next year. The other models, specially Deimos Command Rhino, werw at least to me, more expected.

Interesting times ahead!

19 minutes ago, Hfran Morkai said:

I'll be interested to see the Command Rhino, I spent far too much on the FW recently but didn't want to risk not liking it's replacement (which is probably unfounded as the tanks seem to be pretty spot on replications).

Rhino Primaris is still a superior command rhino. Shame its such a pain to acquire one though.

58 minutes ago, System Sound said:

Rhino Primaris is still a superior command rhino. Shame its such a pain to acquire one though.

It's a little too much for me although I think it would look great for Emperor's Children.

The Damocles is simply a utility vehicle and I appreciate that.

NO. EVERYONE THAT WANTS A MASTADON MUST GO THROUGH THE PAINFUL BUILDING PROCESS AS A RIGHT OF PASSAGE

That being said. Excited for folks that want these kits. But all I want is praetors. Please? I don't care what legion at this point. Anything will do

Speaking of vanishing kits, did they break the mould for Sanguinius?

NM, just weirdness between Canadian and UK version of the site I guess. Its "No longer for Sale" for Canada.

Edited by Scribe

4 minutes ago, Orange Knight said:

I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I sure would love a plastic Astraeus tank...

As a capstone model to my Primaris company it would be amazing, but definitely not holding my breath for it.

2 hours ago, spessmarine said:

Horus Gophercal saw his shadow, 6 more weeks of just tanks.

(I like the tanks, but man are there a lot of them)

I mean no guarantee they're coming in plastic but given they're all in the Libers. Then we've also still got some available on the FW site but I can't imagine the Sicaran Punisher and Arcus being too far off.

I just wish they'd mix it up with some Legion infantry, some Legion Characters or stuff for Mechanicum, Solar Aux etc.