Rhinos & Land Raiders For All

Resident rumor-monger Chapter Master Valrak has claimed, and others support such, that in 10th Edition the <PRIMARIS> keyword is going away and thus the transport restrictions will too.  Now, GW has said that the subfaction rules are falling by the wayside as well so there may not be much in the way of rules support for us as the tank Chapter, but it's certainly in our lore to run heavy on tanks & APCs.

Assuming that non-Gravis, non-Terminator models are one transport slot per person and Gravis/Termies are two slots per person, which units in particular are you looking forward to mechanizing in our old warhorses?

For me, Aggressors jumping out of a Land Raider and just pasting something with bolt fire and following up with a good old power-fisting warms my heart.

There was some discussion of that as a possibility in one of the NRBA threads, but I honestly don't know.  It's possible; the Sisters got a new Rhino kit, but I don't think it's any bigger than the old one.  The plastic Land Raider is old enough to rent a car in the US, so a new set of sprues would probably be well-received.

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2023 at 10:13 PM, Montuhotep said:

Are they going to remake the kits  d'you think or will Primaris be smacking their heads on the doors as they exit the 'Raiders? :devil:

Personally I don't see the rhino and land raider kits being resized. With their age and the advent of the new primaris transports they're likely to be retired and not refreshed, particularly now that new plastic kits in the form of the proteus land raider and deimos rhino exist for the heresy. 

I'd loved to be proved wrong but I just don't see mars pattern vehicles hanging around for too much longer.