10 minutes ago, phandaal said:

Yeah, once the guaranteed launch-day supply issues with these new Terminators have smoothed out, it looks like 2024 is going to be the Year of the Terminator for me. Guess it is time to build another Deathwing company...

I’m just gonna sit back and wait for the MP kits I think rather than scrambling for the launch box 

17 minutes ago, KiltedMarine said:

HERE FOR IT

Amen, brother

I wasn't certain whether to paint up these new termies as additions to my Lamenters (Space Hulk squads), Salamanders (original flavor; currently 1 squad each bolters and thunder hammers), or my so-far Primaris-only Storm Lords. This mini alone has clinched it for OG Salamanders. Reg'lar power armour stuff will land in Storm Lords, but I haven't added to the Salamanders substantially in like 5 years.

Green armour with blue arm and fire-glowing symbols is gonna be a look indeed!

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.

48 minutes ago, potatocrusader said:

Don't think we have a guarantee there is going to be a multipart kit sadly :(

We’re 100% getting one don’t worry dude, they’re the posters bits of 10th! We even got a video from all the GW heads of departments

We’ll get it around august by my guess 

50 minutes ago, potatocrusader said:

Sure, but they literally never guarantee that sort of thing this far ahead of schedule, but pretty much everything in starter sets eventually gets parted out on it's own (Some obvious outliers in the Suppresors not-withstanding), and generally they show up as multi-part kits.

Now, will this specific librarian end up a s Multi-part kit?  Probably not.  But if they can give me an appropriately chonky termie librarian that's got a little more customization to it, then I also will be a very happy camper.

Edited by DemonGSides

16 minutes ago, DemonGSides said:

Sure, but they literally never guarantee that sort of thing this far ahead of schedule, but pretty much everything in starter sets eventually gets parted out on it's own (Some obvious outliers in the Suppresors not-withstanding), and generally they show up as multi-part kits.

Now, will this specific librarian end up a s Multi-part kit?  Probably not.  But if they can give me an appropriately chonky termie librarian that's got a little more customization to it, then I also will be a very happy camper.

Surpressors werent in a starter though, however the outriders were

1 hour ago, WARMASTER_ said:

I’m just gonna sit back and wait for the MP kits I think rather than scrambling for the launch box 

The worry is that the characters could only be available on a shared sprue that they sell direct only and costs 75% of the launch box price (as has happened with Indominus and AoS Dominion).

This makes the fomo very real for me when the box launches… :confused:

1 hour ago, potatocrusader said:

Do you mean Terminators in general or the Librarian?

If the former, then were definitely getting a mp kit as the data sheet contains weapon options the launch box kit doesn't have (cyclone Launcher and heavy flamer). If the latter then you'll probably be right (no ruling out a much later release like the gravis captain).

However all is not lost as this guy could easily appear in the next 40k Hachett partworks magazine in a similar fashion to the Necron Royal court in Imperium (getting that for £8.99 was a steal).

23 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

However all is not lost as this guy could easily appear in the next 40k Hachett partworks magazine in a similar fashion to the Necron Royal court in Imperium (getting that for £8.99 was a steal).

Major Buzzkill reporting for duty to remind you that sadly, the Space Marine equivalent of that sprue (the one with the Chaplain, Judiciar, Bladeguard Ancient, 3 Bladeguard and 3 Eradicators) was not included in the partwork magazine, presumably precisely because it would have been an almost unbelievable bargain.

27 minutes ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

I just don't see them NOT eventually replacing each and every current terminator model (special characters maybe excepted... ?) with a fresh one in the new scale. This is terminators we're talking about here. It will happen

I expect all the special terminator characters currently in Finecast will be replaced in the short to medium term. Arjac, Njal, Belial, Lysander. I expect these ones to come out before we see re-scaled Deathwing, Wolf Guard, and Blood Angel termies.

Edited by Wispy

1 minute ago, Wispy said:

I expect all the special terminator characters currently in Finecast will be replaced in the short to medium term. Arjac, Njal, Belial, Lysander.

Oh even Belial and Njal were finecast? Yeah, I could see that.

I was about to say something stupid like maybe not Grimnar ... but of course he will be done once the wolves get focused on