New codex in Spring 2024

Harleqvin

On 5/11/2023 at 1:41 AM, Grotsmasha said:

I imagine there will be a Primaris Co. Vets. box, probably 5 minis, probably repacks of the new Sternguard models and/ or combo with potential Vanguard box with DA upgrade sprue and decals included. For Terminators, I'm hoping for essentially an upgrade sprue that has 5 new robed torso fronts, hooded heads, and then a mix of TDA ranged and CQC weapons with DA specific iconography.

I hope not.  I'd like a dedicated Co. Vets kit that's an upgrade of the current kit (like how Sword Brethren got their own dedicated kit) , since Primaris lack robed bodies for Unforgiven, Azrael is the only robed Primaris and all

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keeping my Deathwing scheme for just Terminators and doing company vets as their own scheme for my DA successor chapter. Gives me an excuse to have another play on my base scheme. 

I'm not keen on the idea of Deathwing being anything other than Terminators.

1 hour ago, JeffJedi said:

As of right now with the indexes we have Vanguard with jump packs. Do we believe that option will stay?

It is hard to guess. I actually have a hunch that we will keep Vanguard in their streamlined Index form. In the same way that Sternguard have been simplified into just Bolter or conbi-weapon, I think a new Vanguard kit would just have heirloom weapons. 

We should know when the Marine codex comes out in the autumn.