New edition, new index, new tactics, new "Unit of the week"?

So tomorrow Friday, the 16 of June, the points will drop for all indexes. It will take a while before we get our codex, so we will have to use the tools we get till then. So I am thinking of restarting the "Unit of the week" threads if there is any interest in that, and if the mods thinks it is a good idea. Dropping a new unit discussion every Friday, starting next Friday, not tomorrow. We should be roughly done when the codex drops next spring if we do one very week.  :) So is there any interest in this?

For you who does not know it "Unit of the week" is a thread about a certain unit, which were we can discuss tactics, costs and combos. If the mods allow it they usually sticky them in the "Heretic Astartes resources" up top in the forum, so we can look back and add more things when stuff changes.

Just and idea.

Cpt. Danjou

Edited by Cpt.Danjou
Forgot tags

I think restarting your chaos unit of the week series in 10th is a great idea - I think the lack of response is that folks are still trying to get their heads around the changes and are discussing those.  So, I think you should restart it, but in a couple of months time to give people time to get some actual table time with the new rules - at the moment, pretty much all we have is theory craft and speculation, which (for me, anyway) isn't the best use of the Unit of the Week series.