Hello everyone!

nilsh

Hello everyone,

Just coming back to the GW side of gaming after a hiatus since the beginning of 7th edition 40k after playing it since 2nd edition (not entirely true, I've been playing some Epic Armageddon during that time). After moving to a new city and finding a new gaming club, I got started with some Stargrave and now I'm hyping myself up for Legions Imperialis big time.

I got my first two orders of Titanicus Knights and Titans yesterday and I'm trying to get used to building miniatures again which is proving harder than I thought. I'm also spending too much time trying to find a good way to base them.

Hello! If you want to share your models from fellow titanicus players and receive their advice and encouragement, you should start up a thread of your own in the Adeptus Titanicus forum.  Or, if you think you want to share with the greater community and/or think you'll paint models for different 40K related games and want to have all your models in one place, you could start up a thread of your own in the Work in progress and/or (for completed models) the Hall of Honour forums.

As well, there is the Call to Arms painting event going on right now until September 30 - its divided into 3 factions (ChaosImperium, and Xenos) so if you want to experience the encouragement and enthusiasm of your fellow faction mates, you should vow your (mostly - they can be base coated) unpainted models in the appropriate faction's stronghold.  Chaos in particular could use all the help you can give it. :biggrin:  (Disclosure - I am participating and routing for Chaos)

13 hours ago, Dr_Ruminahui said:

Hello! If you want to share your models from fellow titanicus players and receive their advice and encouragement, you should start up a thread of your own in the Adeptus Titanicus forum.  Or, if you think you want to share with the greater community and/or think you'll paint models for different 40K related games and want to have all your models in one place, you could start up a thread of your own in the Work in progress and/or (for completed models) the Hall of Honour forums.

As well, there is the Call to Arms painting event going on right now until September 30 - its divided into 3 factions (ChaosImperium, and Xenos) so if you want to experience the encouragement and enthusiasm of your fellow faction mates, you should vow your (mostly - they can be base coated) unpainted models in the appropriate faction's stronghold.  Chaos in particular could use all the help you can give it. :biggrin:  (Disclosure - I am participating and routing for Chaos)

Thank you, I'll probably start a painting thread when I'm ready to start painting.