Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I also finally got the courage to start painting one of my holy grail minis (OK it's not that hard to find). It's one of the old metal Inquisitor minis, ever since I saw it in the catalog years ago I've wanted one. So now I got it at a reasonable price. 

 

 

20250509_001129.jpg

20250509_001138.jpg

OK I wasn't sure about posting it because it was just some minor touch ups but the tank is done. 

Things might slow down a little because I'm preparing to move. (I will probably have some chaos minis to work on but most of my loyalists are packed). 

 

20250527_174701.jpg

20250527_174708.jpg

20250527_174721.jpg

20250527_174815.jpg

I decided I wanted to try painting ultramarines, I don't think I actually ever have done them. So why not paint up some old metal minis. I have the old 2nd Ed ish Calgar (he came in a box with a bunch of metal heroes), CATO SICARIUS, and I kitbashed some kind of honor guard. Since the little painting challenge I'm in says it has to be 3 models at least. 

 

20250601_164014.jpg

20250601_230141.jpg

20250604_214432.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to kitbash a little while in between moving. So not my usual desk area. 

 

I got some berbers from fireforge games and used some old cadian and grognards bits to make an auxillary military. Some of them need greenstuff work. 

20250704_153543.jpg

20250704_102716.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.