Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to make a passable land raider redeemer. Im repairing one from a decade ago, but I had to order the top plate.  Then a friend made me some parts for sponsons and doors a few months ago.  I'm gonna scratch build the assault cannons, some sensors and maybe like a multi melta servitor? 

 

Could I have just gotten a new one? Probably, but this is fun. 

20250309_225501.jpg

20250311_000517.jpg

I cracked open the Invictor Warsuit and started assembling it. I think I wanna put one of the legs up on a rock or chaos corpse.... 

But the marine fits in the base decently. I just gotta get a pose set and then detail the inside like adding straps and the controls without hands 

20250313_222557.jpg

Finished the assembly for the Invictor, thinking of adding extra weapons but not totally sure. I want to add at lease a missile rack, some panzerfausts and a shield. 

I also got some dollar store magnets that work perfectly for my land raider 

 

20250316_004103.jpg

20250316_004114.jpg

20250316_004125.jpg

20250315_231527.jpg

20250316_005629.jpg

I started painting it, The Lich's Laboratory kinda inspired me to try sponging some more, I'm liking the effect so far. But I'm wondering if I should put some contrasts over the red and black. The I wanna try streaking grime but that stuff worries me a little since I never tried using it. 

20250321_211318.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.