Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This miiight be my last mini of the year but I had to have a lord Ozostium Aranthus. He's a super cool mini. 

 

I had to replace some of his shoulder flaps on his right side. I scratch built them so hopefully it isn't too noticeable. 

20251225_144717.jpg

20251225_144729.jpg

20251228_232426.jpg

20251228_232436.jpg

20251228_232443.jpg

20251228_232451.jpg

Posted (edited)

I finally finished my chaos legionaires box too. 

 

So I think my chaos backlog is done. Other than a 3D printed defiler and Kranon. I also have some rescued classic plastic chaos marines too but I'll sprinkle those in as different warbands that are associating with my Red Corsairs. 

 

I tend to go heavy with the griminess on my chaos minis. Probably because I'm a lazy :cuss: and don't wanna worry about all the trim. 

 

I'm definitely getting the new Huron mini, but I miiiiight see if I want to mod the head a little more and make him more gaunt looking. 

 

As for my defiler I have no idea how to paint it. 

 

 

 

 

 

20260104_204929.jpg

20260104_204938.jpg

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Yup, a lot of John Blanche's work defines the era of GW when I got into it - his undead diorama in the "blue" painting guide, the Battlefleet Gothic box art, the Black Templars last stand, 2nd Ed 40K box art, etc.

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.