Dark Angels Refresh Rumours

This makes sense, the new Terminator kits give rise to new Deathwing stuff. 

I just watched the video, shame about Ravenwing not getting any love, but maybe next edition they will, 10th seems to be the edition of Terminator & Jump pack.

Edited by Alternis
Typo.

18 minutes ago, Chapter Master Valrak said:

Apparently not but it was mentioned that new Libs are coming which is strange because Ezekiel is the main Lib :blink:

Pretty sure the current librarians are more ‘interrogators’ and DA’s sanctioned torturers. 
Lion’s going to have a big problem with that, so it does sort of make sense he would do away with the current.

19 minutes ago, darkhorse0607 said:

No Risen no deal. A Heresy era aesthetic 40k kit would be an instant buy

The Risen were OK. I get the impression they were a one and done deal.

Ultimately the Lion will regain contact and access to Imperium Sanctus, and everyone will be outfitted with the latest tech and wargear.

6 minutes ago, Orange Knight said:

The Risen were OK. I get the impression they were a one and done deal.

Ultimately the Lion will regain contact and access to Imperium Sanctus, and everyone will be outfitted with the latest tech and wargear.

You're probably right, but I feel like that is the most boring option available for GW to take.

Having a veteran (Risen) squad with a mix of armor, or Heresy armors rolling around in a force would be more interesting from all perspectives (lore, painting, etc) than

"All of the Risen have crossed the Rubicon Primaris, wear MK10 and everything is fine!"

Which means the latter is probably what's going to happen, but I can still dream

8 minutes ago, Chaplain Killmer said:

The new Deathwing is especially cheeky as it was only yesterday that GW included the old ones in a boxed set with the new Azrael.

It'll have been a year in theory, DA are in "Spring", so Feb next year at the earliest and the wrath of the soul forged king was this March. So not that cheeky really.

Deathwing makes the most sense. The old ones just look so small next to the new chonky indomitus.

That said, it sounds a little on the light side, but perhaps ravenwing is just being waited until they do a larger bike overhaul (with white scars?)

"Knight kit*S*" though, and previous deathwing kit had deathwing knights as part of itself.

2 hours ago, Mogger351 said:

Sorry if it's covered in a video, is "knights" intended to cover deathwing, ravenwing or both?

Given the new termie sculpts and releases, it would make sense for rescaled DWK's using the same CAD models, same way they tied the TS Scarab occult and tartaresauce armour together. 

Edited by Xenith

Whilst this is really cool, I cant help but feel this is the wrong approach from GW. Since 8th they should have been spreading the love to all first founding. Rather than dumping it on very specific chapters all at once. Let Scars have a bike unit, iron hands a dread, DA the deathwing etc. A little and often and spread the love around.

The current approach is too one sided imo.

Edited by Subtleknife

3 hours ago, Chapter Master Valrak said:

Been here about some rumours regarding Dark Angels for this spring, video posted below but also added the summary :)

Reveal hidden contents

- New Boxset (New Belial leading it)

- New Deathwing

- New Knight Kits

- New Asomdai

Enjoy.

Most important question: 

Badass 2 handed swords?

Edited by Sete

1 hour ago, StrangerOrders said:

He mentions in the vid that he's heard some BA and SW stuff but isn't ready to discuss yet.

Bright side, its better than the pure neglect SWs been getting lately.

Who dares to mention SW not getting anything?! JK

2095592897_WhatsAppImage2022-08-06at12_53_18PM.jpeg.3899c5cbd08dbf13deb303a5ef1cc957.jpeg