MtO - Warhammer 40,000 Terrain

Joe

I'm happy for those persons than missed out on these venerable structures initial, and extensive runs.

However I find if bizarre that the Sector Imperialis ruins are the only thing that they still make from that line.

The various buildings are amazing, and if you missed that 1 year window you're screwed. I really don't get it. They would sell out every run.

Do those MTO and I'll skip a mortgage payment.

Ive got a lot of this due to getting the wall of martyrs big box and our group obsessively playing planet strike when it came out, but i never did get a landing pad for whatever reason despite it being one of the best bits of scenario driving scenery they ever made.

Just hope the MTO markup isnt too savage this time! 

I never got around to get any of this terrain back in the day, despite being fascinated by the potential of bastions to be combined to make bigger structures. 

It's a pity this is such a limited window for the MtO, right now my hobby expenses need to be kept at a minimum, and even then I have plans to get other terrain so this would be completely out of budget. 

This is indeed tempting, although it might depend on the price and time to deliver. Are the MTO always marked "under 180 days" or have we had some shorter delays already? Do you guies have experience with MTO shipping time?

Edit: Just remember that they also have rules in Legends... So these can be used as scenery or Unaligned Fortifications... Making them a tad mor interesting (mostly in friendly games)

Edited by Bouargh

5 hours ago, 01RTB01 said:

I'm dreading the prices on these... 

When I ran a school club we had all of these funded via a bakesale. I fear now we'd need to take a mortgage out to cover the costs.

People always make this joke, but don't take into consideration how much the average mortgage has increased...

What I'd like to see is the actual ruins brought back. And not just the sector mechanicus stuff. The real, updated cities of death style sector imperialis terrain. Why did GW put so much time and effort into those lovely terrain kits then...make it impossible to get them?

Ha!. I still have all that terrain packed away, the Landing pad is half painted (I seriously should finish it :laugh:) ... 

I don't have those little defence trenches though... I bet they're not the same price as when they were available .... :sweat:

M.   

8 hours ago, JayJapanB said:

People always make this joke, but don't take into consideration how much the average mortgage has increased...

About the same Crazy amount as GW's Prices (in comparison to what they are). 

GW's terrain has gone up to Ridiculous speed in it's price hikes... I know there's lots of new terrain Kits I didn't even bother to look at when I saw the price... :confused:

M. 

39 minutes ago, Mumeishi said:

About the same Crazy amount as GW's Prices (in comparison to what they are). 

GW's terrain has gone up to Ridiculous speed in it's price hikes... I know there's lots of new terrain Kits I didn't even bother to look at when I saw the price... :confused:

M. 

Nah, housing has gone up way more. That's why it's such a poor comparison. It makes GW look reasonable (Not saying that they are)