40k Battleforces rumours

$230 US for the Space Marine one from the LGS that's ordering for me.  I opted to just grab the Cadian Defense Force instead of both; the other LGS I frequent should, supposedly, get a bunch so if I can scrounge up the cash for the SM one, I'll grab it eventually; my buddy is wanting the bikes, so maybe we can split it out.

Edited by DemonGSides

1 hour ago, DemonGSides said:

$230 US for the Space Marine one from the LGS that's ordering for me.  I opted to just grab the Cadian Defense Force instead of both; the other LGS I frequent should, supposedly, get a bunch so if I can scrounge up the cash for the SM one, I'll grab it eventually; my buddy is wanting the bikes, so maybe we can split it out.

Prices aren't released until tomorrow?

3 hours ago, 01RTB01 said:

Prices aren't released until tomorrow?

I'm just repeating what the guy who runs my LGS told me tonight when he asked if I wanted the SM one. I guess be could be lying or mistake , but I think the prices are right in line for historical + new increases would be. 

Edited by DemonGSides

40 minutes ago, DemonGSides said:

I'm just repeating what the guy who runs my LGS told me tonight when he asked if I wanted the SM one. I guess be could be lying or mistake , but I think the prices are right in line for historical + new increases would be. 

Its probably a guess on the higher end on his part so he can already start gathering interest. Not like anybody who is interested wouldn't buy it anymore if it turns out they are cheaper.

€ and £ Prices are up

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fc80423b84e74a786c29d49412aaa78b.png

image.thumb.png.91b736118ac7e9fea71fdaca02555a6e.png

Discount calculation with €  and £
$ will follow when their document is up
Full breakdown can be found in the first post of this topic
Kinda strange this year with widely different discounts

Space Marines:
Prices: £140 - 180€ - $?
Total: £197,5 - 257,5€ - $330
Discounts: 30% - 30% - ?%

Tyranids:
Total: £200 - 262,5€ - $330
Discounts: 30% - 31% - ?%

World Eaters:
Total: £215 - 285€ - $355
Discounts: 35% - 37% - ?%

Leagues of Votann:
Total: £237,5 - 312,5€ - $385
Discounts: 41% - 42% - ?%

Astra Militarum:
Total: £207,5 - 275€ - $345
Discounts: 32% - 35% - ?%

Orks:
Total: £220 - 287,5€ - $365
Discounts: 36% - 37% - ?%

Edited by Matrindur

Confirming that Space Marines has the worst discount percentage of all 10 sets, surprising absolutely no-one.

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

Space Marines:
Total: £207,5 - 257,5€ - $330
Discounts: 32% - 30% - ?%

Think you're slightly off in your pricing in GBP; the RRP value of the kits is £197.50 (as below) not £207.50, so the discount is only 29.11%

image.thumb.png.bc22d4ab4b42b8d15194625be8ffd61b.png

4 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Confirming that Space Marines has the worst discount percentage of all 10 sets, surprising absolutely no-one.

I actually expected it to be a bit better because it has outriders who can't really be valued at £37,5 with them having been in the 9th starter and the ATV which doesn't seem to have a great reception.

5 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Think you're slightly off in your pricing in GBP; the RRP value of the kits is £197.50 (as below) not £207.50, so the discount is only 29.11%

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.bc22d4ab4b42b8d15194625be8ffd61b.png

You are right no idea how that happened is corrected now

Still tempted by the Tyranid one though I expect I will have missed the boat on this as I havent signed up on a ROI and I wont be buying it at full price.

I dont really want the genestealers but I can use everything else and it is still a good discount even excluding these. 

But.... I dont have budget for this this month and I still havent done any more with my pile of shame so cant really justify it

Good luck to everyone else though!

I really didn't need the best discount to be on the Votann that I've been considering for a couple of months now....... especially once FLGS 20% is factored in, that's one hell of a bargain! Maybe I'll propose some Combat Patrol games to kick off next year...... 

2 minutes ago, happyslugger said:

Well my local independent has been told they are being allocated a massive 5 of each box..that is it.

No different from last year. I think mine got 2-3 of each

I had considered getting one. But the only model I really want is Angron. So will probably just get him 20% off Black Fridsy

Too pricy for me sadly in Aus. Its about 30% off retail sure, but with the latest rate hikes and GW upping everything quite a chunk I'm priced out.

Managed to convince the wife of the Mk3 batteforce so that will keep me busy.

17 minutes ago, Frogian said:

This is just reminding me that I really should do something with my shieldbreaker box

For Primaris, I think this is the best box they've done to be honest. Wonderful mix of tactical, assault and long ranged (heavy intercessors) along with some funky bladeguard and a fun speeder.

It'd make an excellent starter box in my view for any primaris force.

By the Ancestors, I think bots went into overdrive. Nearly every site I looked at was moving at a snail's pace or just crashed outright.

'Cept GW mind you but I guess mission accomplished on the queue?

Edited by Lord Marshal