Dark Angels Secret Santa, any takers this year?

Grotsmasha

Whew, that was a bit crazy. Dropped and shattered on my tile floor, but I managed to rebuild. Should be able to ship soon. Just need to figure out the packaging. Seems like these things never arrive in one piece.

Here is a little teaser. Sorry, the image just turned out too well not to tempt with :whistling:

image.png.bae26c2dd6d05c9562684ca8b4c04301.png

Edited by twopounder

4 hours ago, Raziel-TX said:

Checks calendar….ya’ll realize it’s only the beginning of Nov, right?  :laugh:

All this talk of slabbing paint on minis and shipping minis is putting me to shame. 

In all fairness, shipping in december is a real toss of the dice to see if it arrives on time. Some packages arrived in januari last year. When Black Friday hits, all bets are off with international postage. The extra month should be a real gift. Make it a secret Sinterklaas, he's the OG Santa anyway :happy:

Ah yes, I forgot we have non English speakers here :laugh:

Jk, Post means ship or show Pictures/comment; Ship means large boat or post a large thing by actual ship; Mail means send small item, usually by airmail.

Send means both. Courier means mail overland by fast means, Post also means normal speed mail (which is the same as Courier but different fo no reason).

:devil:

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

All finished up now, that was fun.

I've done the basing my way without checking first like a noob, so he may not fit "seamlessly" into my recipient's army. 

Merry Christmas nonetheless. :devil:

Will look to post,ship,send,mail the wee dude tomorrow. 

:biggrin:

Stobz 

37 minutes ago, Interrogator Stobz said:

All finished up now, that was fun.

I've done the basing my way without checking first like a noob, so he may not fit "seamlessly" into my recipient's army. 

Merry Christmas nonetheless. :devil:

Will look to post,ship,send,mail the wee dude tomorrow. 

:biggrin:

Stobz 

What matters is the effort and completion of what may be the most important oath on the forum. Its always good to see people connecting across the world, especially these days :smile: