Dark Angels Secret Santa, any takers this year?

Grotsmasha

8 hours ago, Interrogator Stobz said:

Super glad he arrived in one piece :thumbsup:

Sorry he has gone Legend now, but I read you are a bit like me and seldom play 40k now. 

Glad he fits in with your OGs!

He looks great, thanks :D. Yeah, I don't really play 40k anymore, but he still looks quite fine on display :)

7 hours ago, Trokair said:

So, with a week to go, who is still waiting on their little surprise? 

Me, but no worries - I have a feeling I might be the one that’s travelling to its 3rd continent. Would love to see photos of any others that have arrived and not been shown yet.

According to this thread, the following peeps have reported reciept of their model,

Brother Captain Arkley

Grotsmasha

Interrogator Stobz - I don't have the tracking info for this one

Lamebeard - Tracking says it's at the International Airport now.

Lostrael

Trokair

twopounder

Raziel_TX

Shinn - *unconfirmed delivery*

WrathOfTheLion

Edited by Grotsmasha

Mine is here! It has travelled from Australia to United States to UK so I have two people to thank. The box was looking a bit sorry for itself but the model is pristine - I’m absolutely blown away by it - so many details that show my Santa has studied my models. Pictures in

IMG_3489.jpeg

IMG_3490.jpeg

IMG_3491.jpeg

Edited by LameBeard

I got my Mini...he came out awesome. Sorry for the lateness for the reply. Spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital due to covid hitting me hard. My package will be sent out at the end of the week. And with it being that late I've painted up a second mini to go with it.

Sorry I've let everyone down.

39 minutes ago, Shinn said:

I got my Mini...he came out awesome. Sorry for the lateness for the reply. Spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital due to covid hitting me hard. My package will be sent out at the end of the week. And with it being that late I've painted up a second mini to go with it.

Rest up and recover, your health always comes first :thumbsup:

You haven't let anyone down, life happens, and this was an accepted potential outcome we all greed too when we chose to participate. 

14 hours ago, Shinn said:

Sorry to hear about your health challenges as of late. Glad that you managed to get back home in time for Christmas. 

On 11/22/2023 at 10:08 PM, twopounder said:
On 11/22/2023 at 1:32 PM, Brother Captain Arkley said:

My Secret Santa mini arrived :D

Thank You :D.

I have a feeling I know who it is not sure if I am allows to say/guess :)

Spoiler

20231122_133005.jpg

I'm sure someone will confess eventually. This is the DA forum afterall :devil:

Alright aright I plead guilty as charged, I painted a Ultra for a DA event...  :whistling:

Hope I got him good enough to fit in with your army.

I had considered doing a Legion Imperialis Tank and/or AI plane for your Son’s of Horus, but I do not have a good green of the right shade in my collection to do that armour colour.

Just now, Trokair said:

Alright aright I plead guilty as charged, I painted a Ultra for a DA event...  :whistling:

Hope I got him good enough to fit in with your army.

I had considered doing a Legion Imperialis Tank and/or AI plane for your Son’s of Horus, but I do not have a good green of the right shade in my collection to do that armour colour.

Its all good man. 

Its very intimidating to paint for someones army... :P Believe me given who I got.... When I seen who I was like fml :P.

My stuff has changed overall anyway as I stopped using GW paints.