Deathwing Knights Leak

That is a REALLY good look!

They are a nice blend of the old kits with a bit of the 30k look crossed with a more brutal take on the knight vibe than GK Termies! I love them!

The new maces are lovely, the rod seems longer and the head smaller but it gives it an almost baton like look. It looks brutal, something to beat someone to death with rather than a symbol of office, gives a wonderfully malicious vibe!

Those look fantastic, really happy with them. Being able to choose between swords and maces is a very welcome change. I still like the look of the older maces but these are good two, I still have plenty spare so I will build one squad with the new and one with the old or maybe just mix them up withing a squad. Can't wait to get a better look at them but already pretty excited for the release.

Edit: Also the sergeant has a mace instead of the fail, a change I'm ok with since I was never as keen on the flail. I wonder if it's an option or if the flail is just gone.

Edited by CL_Mission
Added a bit

'I felt a great disturbance in the warp. As if a million wallets cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something awesome has been leaked.'

I'm sold on getting these. Love that they are obviously DA and have all the appropriate bling, but without being overly busy. The new helmets look cool from what I can see, and I love that they can get a swords as an option now.

Goddamn do they look good. As others have said, I am very glad they're not encrusted with details. Dark Angels have some lovely transfer sheets available. I wish the Cenobium Knights were a bit more restrained like this.

Edited by Dagoth Ur

Sometimes I wonder if it would just be better not to leak this, when it's 12 hours before the preview, and this really robs the people doing this for their job their job satisfaction. I don't know, this just feels mean-spirited to leak so soon before. 

1 minute ago, Petitioner's City said:

Sometimes I wonder if it would just be better not to leak this, when it's 12 hours before the preview, and this really robs the people doing this for their job their job satisfaction. I don't know, this just feels mean-spirited to leak so soon before. 

Given the distinct lack of skill with it as well. Like ok, you got the image on a smartphone and you've got some oddball to take a photo of your phone on their phone?

MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! MACES!!!! 

That is all :D...

Man I love maces. Swords look great too.

33 minutes ago, Petitioner's City said:

It's more of a spoiler than a leak at this stage, but I'm not staying up until 4am so I can watch their official reveal in another country, so I might as well see them today as tomorrow.

They are fine but somehow the robes seem de-emphasized. The old guys were really disappearing into their robes in a very dark angels way.