Dark Angels Leaks

Very nice and yesterdays rumour engine is the standard on the companions. 

Whats interesting is that these very much look like back of the box images but then why are both Belial and Asmodai on the same one?

The rumoured DA boxset only has Belial in it if I remember correctly? So either that changed or there might be a Dark Angels character box?

Edit: likely not the back of a box but the codex instead. Which does mean the Companions aren't necessarily a 3-man squad as the codex often doesn't show every model of a box in their showcase section. 

Edited by Matrindur

As you guys already commented, the colour scheme IS very interesting...because I'm thinking of a Fallen army.  I've been thinking for awhile now.

So I'd use these for Fallen, and then the black armour and maybe a more sinister shade of red like here makes sense.  Like these would be used as Chaos Chosen.

I almost wonder if whatever painter that decided on this kinda left it open to interpretation, because the traditional green & ivory WOULD look good, too.

Damn I love those Companions. The older color scheme is.a very nice tough. I may have to do some Bladeguard like that as well. Not sure if those robes are magenta or red, but they look nice either way.

Belial is a huge upgrade over his current model, which looked so spindly even compared to the Terminators at the time.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

I don't see a flag or a minefield sign so krieg are still in play. I'd be alot happier if they actually killed Belial. He's the most boring Dark Angel didn't even have a model for the longest time making him the most expendible and great candidate to sacrifice to the rigours of the rubicon Primaris.

Edited by OttoVonAwesome

20 minutes ago, OttoVonAwesome said:

Is it just me or do they look like Firstborn sized dudes in mark 10 armour, Yeah I did the old base to base eyeball comparison and they look Chaos marine big.

I noticed that, maybe it's the picture but...

The Companions are...ok? And normally I like the smoke effects on models but in these ones, not so much.

Belial is cool but nothing major and nothing really unique.

I gotta say, these leaks left me kinda sad 'cause a proper official preview was maybe soon and now it's a tad "ruined".

I'm blown away and need to see the full release. These guys are actually fallen and not primaris but still wearing mk 10. The backpack looks huge, the legs look mark 4 or 6 under the robes, they are a head shorter than they should be and don't take up as much of the base as they should and failed the eyeball test.

1 hour ago, Fluxeor said:

I love the Companions retaining the HH/Fallen/Risen colours .. The Lion coming back and having the guys he brought with him get embiggened and assigned as his personal retinue is the ultimate FU to Asmodai and Azrael.

A primarch sent hooded elite bodyguards to "protect" his officers? Are you talking about Death Guards?

I'm betting the Inner Circle Companions are members of the Redeemed, hence their colors.  New DA elite unit. Body guards and advisors to the primarch. 

Looks like they've been given the ancient Terran greatswords that the original inner circle companion members had in that FW HH unit. 

Edited by Eilio Tiberius