January 6th 40k Made-To-Order Wave (inc. Forge World)

5 hours ago, Orion said:

image.png.b70027ed65a6c4fcccf2afb1bd939aff.png

Damaged.

What's the bet the replacement will take 180days? ahaha

Could be worse. I remember buying some last chance to buy post-Heresy Tartaros Terminators and when I messaged customer service about some defects on the power fists where the excess resin completely filled in the gap between the power cables and armour they just told me it was a "thin film of resin easily fixed with a hobby knife". I even sent them this exact photo and they thought this was fine.

image.thumb.png.0d818dfe865204429d81d8e731a1aa5e.png

3 hours ago, MoriyaSchism said:

Could be worse. I remember buying some last chance to buy post-Heresy Tartaros Terminators and when I messaged customer service about some defects on the power fists where the excess resin completely filled in the gap between the power cables and armour they just told me it was a "thin film of resin easily fixed with a hobby knife". I even sent them this exact photo and they thought this was fine.

Suuuure, that's not flash, that's a miscast - spilled resin.

Also, this air bubble void sure as heck ain't in the design:
image.png.e61a00a89664122651d0a9a2bce5e4d9.png

8 hours ago, MoriyaSchism said:

Sounds like something they'd do with LCTB

But that sucks, dude. 

I'm assuming the damaged parcel will get sorted, and tbh I'm in no rush. 

Wow that's fast

EDIT: just tried looking at my own order, and the site just exits each time I try to login. The new site really is infuriating!

Edited by Doctor Perils

Closing because it's no longer news.

If you want to discuss the models further, take them to their respective fora or The Forge please.

Lockpic.gif.2c00ee698de0875392b2344ee2327c24.gif

Edited by Jolemai