=] 12 Months of Hobby 2024 [=

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 7:23 PM, Bouargh said:

Still progressing, this time with the D-Cannon and its crew in winter fatigues. If Aeldarii wear fatigues....

P1100699.JPG.1368feef77a287bb061f8d8ea1ef01a8.JPGP1100698.JPG.1516cc423c8a4f43da1a9ad6e327b12d.JPG

Only issue is the decal which loooks dumb, being too big for the size of the panel. I will have to rework this.

I think the decal looks fine. You can’t see it crosses the above panel slightly unless you zoom right in to the photo. Had to zoom in because I couldn’t understand the issue at first. Pretty sure nobody would notice on the tabletop.

But then most of the time it’s only us that notice these things, so if it bothers you … :)

Edited by TheArtilleryman

And finally the 2 Warlocks and the Autarch on jetbike.

image.jpeg.ae84202e8f022dc9bdd27372f41cd871.jpeg

image.jpeg.179fbe1472d092d242164d3ba1fe44be.jpeg

The kit bash of the latter turned short. Head from DE surfer, banners from DE kabalites and torso from Guardian. I glued the torso without enought  precaution and the right arm did not fit in its place and I had to force a little bit. Resulting that the rider is not on her 2 feets on the paddles.

This distracted me and I reminded latter that I wanted to add a metal loin cloth from ooP Avengers. I still have it there, reserved for something elde maybe?

More pics in the galleries. and maybe this WE in the BLog.

Axe is ooP metal Banshee exarch, the first one released in the 90´s. Chopped without remorse.

I will probably use her head (or her full body, clipping away the laspistol) to convert another Autarch on feet. I found the Banshee mask on Autarch is a good upgrade for strom guardians retinues.

With these, my pledge for May is complete. Let´s go back to the plodding along. I have this Necromunda market waiting to be painted for 2 months+. And in April, instead of doing it, I went on the Styrix project... Let´s stop procrastinating.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jolemai said:

May

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of May pledge to complete 1x Deathstorm Drop Pod by month's end.

Hide contents

large.original_8196922c-4bae-453d-a422-5

To do:

• Everything.

This stuff is a pain to build. Like all drop pods in fact... Courage!

Edited by Bouargh

Posted (edited)

Made some progress with the Tau Test but hit a bit of a block so gonna add/start a 2nd vow. Another test model, but back to Horus Heresy as part of a wider Imperium Secundus tint to my armies.

x1 HH Dark Angel (with hints of the later Disciples of Caliban)

Spoiler

NMS7fzU.jpg

Edited by Kennyjapan
grammer