=] 12 Months of Hobby 2024 [=

Both April vow's Done, not sure im happy with the banner decal so may have to re-do in the future but for now it works well enough

For some reason the photo's this time are significantly worse than previous one's despite being under the same condition, but don't have time today to re-do them 

Invictarii Leader

Spoiler

3GzPTGR.jpg

7fEQJNd.jpg

vLpjw8g.jpg

envhYgZ.jpg

QAx7bpm.jpg

Invictarii Banner

Spoiler

Cb0cIRB.jpg

K2xA6KA.jpg

Fix6hDy.jpg

Random Guard Sgt.

Spoiler

oVQUW14.jpg

qmTzqbw.jpg

Unfortunately I will not be submitting any models this month, despite a decent start some health complications with my wife came up (she's better now) and my hobby time disappeared. Despite a push to recoup progress I don't have anything but primed models to show for it. I'll be rolling my Combat Patrol forwards into May - hopefully with better results!

Posted (edited)

Time to go rogue for a month, for May I vow to complete a single test Tau Firewarrior in a paint scheme inspired by the so-horrendous-to-the-eye-it's-kinda-amazing UK 'Berlin' Urban-Camo scheme

Spoiler

tyKoaUo.jpg

Edited by Kennyjapan
moved to spoiler

Some progress for this month of May, with the 2 mundane jetbikes done.

P1100697.JPG.1da0cab6e0debd645f60e0b3e9c671d9.JPGP1100696.JPG.2e1535fa417819a7d29612f3cae94c5d.JPG

The Warlocks are also in good way, while I started cutting and chopping for the kit bash of a skyrider autarch.

She already has her Exarch Banshee power axe of old. Rest will be from plastic kits, so easy to add...

Welp. That didn't go quite as planned.  To many procrastination days.  But that is part of my return to finding my passion for the hobby.  Not forcing myself to paint all the time if I really don't want too.  I intend on easing back into things in preparation for whatever Grot teased was going on event wise next month.

Therefore I, Brother Argent, vow for a third month in a row to complete the same 10x Guardsmen since March.  They are very close to completion so I am hoping to get them done in the next day or so.

Then I need to increase the productivity a bit but life circumstances have shifted somewhat and I am not finding the time I wanted.

And I need to get back into my own log.  Both my logs really...   Anyway, keep up the good works people.  I love living vicariously through your success...

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 1:34 PM, Grotsmasha said:

So somehow, I forgot to register completion of my third Norn Emmisary in April, so here it is now,

large.PSX_20240417_114307.jpg.4106971fae

and all three together,

large.PSX_20240425_143435.jpg.57d9af3006 

All I have to say is: “Get away from her you :cuss:!”

Edited by Jolemai
Swear filter dodge