Deathwatch: Murderers in Black (OOC Thread)

Lysimachus

Posted (edited)

It's a borderline one, to be fair, as the word has an actual meaning that is allowed (and hence the word isn't included in the swear filter list) Edit: I'm assuming it's the use of that word that is the problem, but I'm not 100% sure...?

Edit: Carry on, nothing to see here! :smile:

Edited by Lysimachus

Toxic Test is Toughness right. What is the natural Toughness of Asterius? (

I'm at work and can't check the character sheet.

Yup. Base T50 -5 (-5 per Wound suffered, so just the one) +10(Biomonitor) = target of 55

And Oolitic Kidney gives you a free reroll if you fail it first time around.

Great being an Astartes, ain't it? (I get why Alda is staying out of the way! :laugh:)

@Mike Zulu sorry, mate! To be fair, that one might still be alive with single digit wounds, so don't delete anything yet. It might be worth getting a quick confirmation from our intrepid GM @Lysimachus in this thread so he doesn't have to make multiple update posts in the IC thread!

Edit: your solution was more elegant (and the correct order of actions).

Double edit: based on a quick back of the envelope calculation, I'm going to keep Gerhardt in combat with broodling G following the Furious Charge in the hopes of finishing it off and freeing up @Mazer Rackham/Azadth to go to town on the larger target next turn untrammeled, should he so choose. Zidemi and Asterius should have things well in hand on their end.

Edited by Necronaut

If you stay in SQDM Váfri could call 'Fire For Effect' this turn and we could potentially crack off a couple of LC shots, if you're game?

I'll haul up the left flank, closing with the big bug. This turn, I'll aim+shoot+try to move with the Stalker, then get set up for a Reaction Shot.

What do you lads think?

If you stay in SQDM Váfri could call 'Fire For Effect' this turn and we could potentially crack off a couple of LC shots, if you're game?

I'll haul up the left flank, closing with the big bug. This turn, I'll aim+shoot+try to move with the Stalker, then get set up for a Reaction Shot.

What do you lads think?

Either that or you put the combi-melta to work? This worm is pretty chonky.

Actually per the Deathwatch Errata (p3) you only need to be at short range or closer, which puts you at 10m for the old girl.

Called Shot Head works better at PB though...and how can I climb it from ten metres away? :tongue:

My Stalker is also armed with Hellfire. RF procs on a 9/10...and...against my DMR, that thing has no armour at all.

EDIT: And you're going to give me an Assist with my shot by standing there and being my rock.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

I mean, I suppose we could spring for one of those arcade grabber claws, but that would take six months to source the parts, and impose a -20 to all dexterity tests for anything other than novelty souvenir teddy bears.

*Sucks air through teeth*

It would increase your medical insurance premiums, though...

Edited by Mazer Rackham

"We have reviewed our severely bloated and thoroughly unaudited military spend projections for FY 875.M38, and I'm afraid the Ordo Xenos just does not have the budget for an additional red dot laser sight. Terribly sorry, Adept Ulfurbur, you'll just have to make do without this time. Now, be a dear and fetch the 787.M38 bottle of Chateau Lafite and that fresh case of Vostroyan caviar."