Lazarus novel interview with Gary Kloster

For those wondering about this novel

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/01/17/gary-kloster-interview-master-lazarus-crossing-the-rubicon-primaris-and-his-first-feature-novel/

Also, GW confirms that Belial is also crossing the Rubicon, not only Asmodai, which makes him the first Terminator character to do so.

Screenshot_20240117-174221.thumb.jpg.17bf7d6ebfca9b0402a1fa21849a358b.jpg

3 hours ago, mecanojavi99 said:

Also, GW confirms that Belial is also crossing the Rubicon, not only Asmodai, which makes him the first Terminator character to do so.

Screenshot_20240117-174221.thumb.jpg.17bf7d6ebfca9b0402a1fa21849a358b.jpg

Does Calgar not count as the first?

25 minutes ago, aa.logan said:

Does Calgar not count as the first?

Calgar wears Gravis armour, yes a specific one with some pieces from his old Terminator armour, but Gravis non the less.

Belial is the first true Primaris Terminator character.

This basically confirms that characters who are wearing TDA are still Primaris, and can be assumed to be as such going forward. I expect similar lore around Lysander if/when he gets an updated mini.

Within the universe, I can't imagine many of these proud warriors would refuse an upgrade to their physical abilities that would allow them to smite the enemies of the Emperor more effectively.

16 minutes ago, Orange Knight said:

This basically confirms that characters who are wearing TDA are still Primaris, and can be assumed to be as such going forward. I expect similar lore around Lysander if/when he gets an updated mini.

Within the universe, I can't imagine many of these proud warriors would refuse an upgrade to their physical abilities that would allow them to smite the enemies of the Emperor more effectively.

I would personally sacrifice Lysander as the first important character to die crossing the Rubicon simply because I cannot stand the guy.