Urban T’au in the snow!

The Pounder

7 hours ago, terminator ultra said:

so you're not counting all the stealth suits? 

Are we on the same page here :ermm:.. or is this a tongue in cheek joke of saying stealth suits even when there's nothing there... :tongue:... 

although in saying that "Pounder get some stealth suits and paint em up" :laugh: , apparently they (XV25's) from what I've read may be a better way of providing guided units and forward observers in 10th ,of which I think last edition people used to spam tetra's for this ... I'm definitely going to get another unit of Stealth suits (they're quite cheap actually) to add to my Future roster... 

Cheers, M  

• 3 weeks later...

It’s been ages since I’ve added to this thread! (I’ve completed my AoS project so no excuses)

I’ve finished my first Krootox Rampager.

These kits are stunning and huge!

Can’t wait to get cracking on these full time.

53661061173_884355182b_c.jpgKroot Rampager 

53661304620_5ebc43a70c_c.jpgKroot Rampager 

53661304640_4594f0f252_c.jpgKroot Rampager 

53661061178_11c66bec9c_c.jpgKroot Rampager 

53661061223_59b4572573_c.jpgKroot Rampager 

With the imposing size and angry looking face I thought the Krootox looked like a bull so I went with red eyes to add to the furious look.

I’m also happy with how the base came out, not sure how urban it looks but still I feel it’s effective.

Thanks for looking and please do leave a comment or give advice.

Rampager Looks Awesome Jud,

The Colours you chose create a Cool tone to the Model :thumbsup: the red eyes are just right !!

There would be grass and mud on the Outskirts of an Urban environment (parks etc) perhaps adding something here and there to suggest urban like paving stones or a ruined Girder or destroyed objects, road signs... The easiest way I think would to make a half/corner or just a side part of your bases the edge of a path or road using plasticard or card that's done as chequer plating...and run the mud /grime up to overlap it...   

like I did here on my Orks... but with less plating in your case... 

med_gallery_9146_3140_55954.jpg

Keep up the Great work and i look forward to seeing More Kroot from you!! :cool:

Cheers, Mithril

Many thanks @MithrilForge!

I definitely think you’re right, the base needs a little bit more work.

I have an old piece of damaged terrain not doing anything useful so I can break that into bits for the bases.

Yours looks great so I’ll take inspiration from that! 

Hopefully it won’t be too long before another update.

• 2 weeks later...