Plastic Solar Auxilia Baneblade/Shadowsword?

I was looking through the latest Legions Imperialis book, The Great Slaughter, and I noticed a rather neat looking Solar Auxilia variant of the Shadowsword. At first I thought it was an epic scale model, but the details are too crisp. There is also a slight panel gap showing you also get with the standard 40k Baneblade just above the left drive wheel.
Looking for evidence if these had been mentioned before I also stumbled on the card pack for the Solar Aux, which looks like it has a 30k scale Solar Auxilia Baneblade on it and again the details don't match the released epic scale models.
Have these been previewed already?
Or are these teases hiding in plain sight?

60052605001_LISAArmyCards2.jpg

Shadowsword.JPG

This was discussed some time ago in N&R. They haven't been announced yet and here's my two cents:

- compared to photos of actual models in HH books, these look more like 3D renders

- I'm certain we will get them at some point, but I don't belive it will be anytime soon. GW doesn't tease imminent releases like that and would have already previewed them if the LI was meant to be a real tease. Besides GW needs some time to hype Malcadors as the heavy tank for plastic SA, they won't sell themselves.

For Solaux I feel like buying any other superheavy is a missed opportunity to get a Stormhammer.

But yeah, the BB and SS probably be around eventually.

I also think it's fairly likely they'll appear one day. They seem to be going all in on making SA stuff for 30k. Honestly I'm not sure how big the market is for these things, but that shadowsword looks really cool.

Discussed here:

Closing this down for now until we have something more concrete for it's own thread.