6 minutes ago, darkhorse0607 said:

AoS leak, Tau codex leak and now this. It's a good thing GW doesn't make boats with all the holes they have

Holes are at outsourced printing company, not GW. Not really much they can do about it (directly at least, all they can do it take their business elsewhere if the printers don't tighten up)

Just now, Marshal Reinhard said:

On my phone so cant really see much... is there anything we can actually glean from the leak or is it just knowing what comes next?

Mentions demons, navigators, and rogue traders, that's about all that's readable. 

I don't understant ? Does GW not have NDA's ? like when they do printing or send people review copies and stuff. Like GW should have legal recourse against these people and the court would rule in their favor, they could even put certain clause in the NDA for direct payment in that case. Like they could totally get thousands of dollar in litigation against the printer for showing this.

I guess what im trying to say is, either GW has the most brazen marketing team I've ever seen or the are juste completely inept at securing their asset... Like somebody could leak their entire release calendar with photos of prod and stuff. The only crackdown would probably be somebody would get fired ? maybe ?

it's sooooo weird 

5 minutes ago, loginomicon said:

I don't understant ? Does GW not have NDA's ? like when they do printing or send people review copies and stuff. Like GW should have legal recourse against these people and the court would rule in their favor, they could even put certain clause in the NDA for direct payment in that case. Like they could totally get thousands of dollar in litigation against the printer for showing this.

I guess what im trying to say is, either GW has the most brazen marketing team I've ever seen or the are juste completely inept at securing their asset... Like somebody could leak their entire release calendar with photos of prod and stuff. The only crackdown would probably be somebody would get fired ? maybe ?

it's sooooo weird 

Yes, GW has all that. This is someone on the shop floor, not the CEO of the printing company. One guy has just :cuss: his company over.

Edited by WAR
fixed emoji for you.

So it looks like agents is a go then. Not a release that directly appeals to me but it'll all depend on the model support. Makes me wonder if Valrak was right in his speculation that white Dwarf would have revealed this books existence.

Interesting........very interesting

I can understand GW being out of sorts by these sorts of leaks, because they are so tight with information.  It is part of their marketing strategy.

This day in age though, should it really be, and should customers really just accept it?

Yes, this is likely to cost the printer money, someone is possibly going to get found out and fired, and GW may have to reconsider who this gets contracted out to - but it isn’t a shocker that it happens.  Many companies just put out what they are releasing, and manage to build hype and sales through other means.  Come on, regardless of anything else, GW’s models at least are very cool and people like me end up still spending at least a small amount on GW stuff a year, even if we can’t support the current edition of the game.

I know I wasn’t expecting a whole Imperial Agents book - that’s actually a really interesting one for them to bring out (and I’ll spare everyone my pessimism on the potential rules), and should have a lot of interesting information.  I hope they keep expanding on the lore of the smaller Inquisitorial Ordos in it, that could make for some very fun reading.  Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this!  Depending on how much of the content is relevant to my interests, I may end up picking this up, just for the lore and models.

Edited by Bryan Blaire

1 minute ago, ChapterMasterGodfrey said:

Yes, GW has all that. This is someone on the shop floor, not the CEO of the printing company. One guy has just :cuss:ed his company over.

I understand but if you worked with companies on sensitive stuff like this, their should be mesure in place to prevent stuff like that from happening or at least make sure who leaked this stuff and prevent it from leaking further. This feel so :cuss:ing inept this is crazy

2 minutes ago, Bryan Blaire said:

Anyway, I wasn’t expecting a whole Imperial Agents book - that’s actually a really interesting one for them to bring out (and I’ll spare everyone my pessimism on the potential rules), and should have a lot of interesting information.  I hope they keep expanding on the lore of the smaller Inquisitorial Ordos in it, that could make for some very fun reading.  Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this!

While I do love my Ordo Malleus and Ordo Hereticus, I wouldlove to see more info about Ordo Chronos and the other smaller Ordos, too

6 minutes ago, Bryan Blaire said:

This day in age though, should it really be, and should customers really just accept it?

Personally, I am happy for leaks, because they usually let me plan further in advance than GW's current marketing strategy allows. My own painting/modeling is very slow, so the extra time to pivot often makes the difference between picking up a new project and just forgetting about it.

FOMO is like cyanide to me, so it is a breath of fresh air being able to approach things on a normal timeline.