Please stay on topic of the leaked info

The discussion on wishlists in for the Adepta Sororitas and Grey Knights would be greatfully be accepted in both those perspective sections …

10 hours ago, Indy Techwisp said:

Other than just Upscaling their current kits, I feel they could dive a bit deeper into the whole Paladin vibe they're meant to have.

They lack the classic Paladin "Sword and Board" loadout (pull a celestian sacresant and throw a gun behind the Shield for some range too), they lack a unique "Wizard" (primaris Libbys are cool, but Grey Knights should really have a unique full-caster character) and a Psychic Dread would fit for them too (hopefully making it reminds GW we're still waiting for ours over here in TSons).

Other than that, I'm not certain.
As a fellow Psyker-faction, I would steal ideas from TSons and just "imperialise" them, but I doubt Grey Knights want any Goats.

EDIT:

While maybe not the most lore accurate addition, a Grey Knights specific Chaplain would be an interesting addition at least.

Thematically Paladins and "Clerics" go hand-in-hand, and after spending all day hunting down the literal occupants of space hell they could need a marine to boost their morale (who they don't then need to boot back to the mind-wipe zone since Daemons were mentioned).

I'd love if they put a bit more divergence into the Grey Knights - instead of having a Chaplain, have a 'Paladin Exemplar' the last survivor of a Paladin squad, or a Paladin who skills past the role but there is no Brotherhood Captain vacancies - have them a exemplars of skill and devotion, a bit like a cross between a terminator version of the Brotherhood Champion and a Chaplain.

Just speculating here, but death watch is one of the least played factions and their roster is incredibly small. 

It would make sense to fold Deathwatch into Ordo Xenos.

I would genuinely laugh if they folded grey knights into Ordo Malleus, as that would fit but it’s totally not going to happen.

Ordo Hereticus just being its on thing while associated with Adepta Sororitas who are way more popular.

But as the main factions go I don’t think GW have any plans to fold current codices into Imperial agents the only one at risk of this is Deathwatch.

But I can see an Ordo Malleus detachment getting rules to ‘borrow’ grey knights units to bump up their numbers 

Ordo Xenos being able to field Deathwatch as standard 

and Ordo Hereticus being able to borrow Adepta Sororitas units. 

Speculating on this faction without wholesale “roll in” of other factions.

What will vehicles look like? Likely just imperium but how far will the ability of the inquisitor go to being able to take a vehicle?

Will it be just rhinos and black stars? They will need some heavy option, and I’m wondering if we will see inquisition Leman Russes? Inquisition dreadnoughts? 

They can’t be all infantry, unless they have a very specific set of high strength weaponry. What will the inquisition do against chaos knights without heavy vehicle options?

This is what I’m trying to get my head around. How will we make them a “full “army with options to take on any opponent?

@brother_b I could see a similar mechanic to Brood Brothers being implemented, where an Inquisitor can "requisition" up to a certain percentage of army points from any other Imperium faction. That would give you some general flexibility in acquiring heavier hitters while still being thematic.

1 hour ago, brother_b said:

What will vehicles look like? Likely just imperium but how far will the ability of the inquisitor go to being able to take a vehicle?

Will it be just rhinos and black stars? They will need some heavy option, and I’m wondering if we will see inquisition Leman Russes? Inquisition dreadnoughts? 

The Repressor is an Arbites vehicle which is essentially a Rhino with the troop area expanded, extra side armour, a dozer blade on the front, a pintle-mounted Flamer and a main gun turret where one of the Rhino's cupola's should be.

Yes, we currently have stats for it as a Sisters of Battle legends unit, but in Lore it's an Arbites design which the Sisters just kinda stole during a campaign when they ran out of their own vehicles and kept using after the combat ended 

I've said this in other threads:

The best way to handle Ordo + Chamber Militant armies is to make Ordo Detachments viable and create a rule where their detachments can ally with a detachment from their Chamber. This doesn't replace the "Attached Agents" rule- it's in addition to it, just like in 8th and early 9th. If you like shoehorning Agents into other armies, you'll still be able to do that- sometimes it suits the narrative far better than the Inquisitor bringing a detachment of their own.

But in order for Ordos to actually get any kind of flavour, they must have detachments of their own. Detachments are the  only flavour 10th has; without one, your force has no identity. Without a detachment of their own, given the current rules, Inquisitors will never get Enhancements or strats. And the Inquisition can't be the Inquisition without Enhancements and strats.

Detachment rules themselves would be useful to Agents as well, given that our detachment rule is just the thing that allows us to be in an army at all.

Another (quasi) related thought for me was that Agents were the perfect subject matter for a new Warhammer Quest game to Replace BSF. The Inquisition Kill Team stand-alone game Ashes of Faith allowed GW to introduce the Henchmen unit; a Warhammer Quest game could include Hench members that could be added based on Ordo. Now, that's going to be a bummer for some people- being an allied Xenos, the Jokaero is actually really well suited to be Ordo Xenos (Radical)- the Zoat falls into this category as well. But a Daemonhost is more likely Ordo Malleus (Radical). We've gotten used to including them in the list of any Ordo, but they do have fluff connections with particular Ordos, and if those connections are restored in order to make the Ordos feel unique we could lose some flexibility, but that's okay if they add enough Ordo bespoke hench.