The Plot Thickens - Mechanicum teaser?

Just now, Marshal Rohr said:

It’s the knights in the summer big box slot. This is why their teaser sucked. It’s not robots. 

Valrak’s rumour about the Knights also had plastic mechanicum coming (with the Triaros being one of the first models), did it not? 

Solar Aux infantry was finished in march of last year, and won’t release until April of this year. We know the Knights are done and scheduled for the multisprue large model kit summer slot. If they started Mech robots last March, and are releasing the same number of kits as solar aux, they just now finished and it won’t be out until next April. 

2 hours ago, Matcap86 said:

Man plastic Thanatar and especially Castellax would be killer. (robots)

I'd get a Thanatar just to paint up and park next to my resin Triaros on the shelf. I may never get 40k rules for them, but they look impressive enough to collect just for display.

2 hours ago, Marshal Rohr said:

Solar Aux infantry was finished in march of last year, and won’t release until April of this year. We know the Knights are done and scheduled for the multisprue large model kit summer slot. If they started Mech robots last March, and are releasing the same number of kits as solar aux, they just now finished and it won’t be out until next April. 

Can I ask your source for that timeline, as that's a really quick turnaround for plastic auxilia to this week's "most of army" release? (Models must be photographed, books made, etc)

Ive heard of Plastic Thallax being a thing right around when HH2.0 leaks began happening but havent seen definitive proof 

Well, of the Mechanicum knights, the Armiger, Questoris, and Cerastus frames already have plastic kits, so I'd say the real question is if they can get a plastic Acastus knight made.

Would it cost more than a whole army box? Probably. Would I get one? Yeah :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Jukkiz said:

i just wish it is heresy line fillers, I REALLY don´t need anymore factions in 40k at this point...

Why would it be for 40k? It's a Heresy teaser.