Legions Imperialis reinforcements

Sunday preview is out https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/03/24/sunday-preview-frozen-skirmishes-necromundan-oddballs-and-reinforcements-for-legions-imperialis/ and there are quite a few Legions Imperialis reinforcements

Medusa and Basilisk Batteries

SundayPreview Mar24 Basilisk

Land Raider Proteus Explorator Squadron

SundayPreview Mar24 Proteus

Legiones Astartes – Drop Pods

SundayPreview Mar24 DropPods

Solar Auxilia Arvus Lighter

SundayPreview Mar24 Arvus

Warhound Titans with Ursus Claws and Melta Lances

SundayPreview Mar24 Warhounds

Dire Wolf Heavy Scout Titans

SundayPreview Mar24 Direwolf

Edited by Mendi Warrior
Better with images, but I'm so bad with code ... Added tag and unit names

Cancel my smarties Easter egg, the only hollow eggs I want next weekend are filled with tiny space marines!

I’m in for at least a box of everything (except the warhounds) and multiple boxes of a few of them. 

Hope they made lots of SA arty and drop pod kits. They are going to sell quickly. I predict that the Warhounds will be the only thing left in stock, quite quickly.

It provoked quite a debate when the first battle report was published in White Dwarf. Running a lot of drop pods will be quite expensive ...

Personally not a big fan of the Dire Wolves' toes.

Like Burni, I expect to order at least one box of each, except the warhounds. My credit card will once again hate me next week ...

I expect to be able to purchase these 3-6 months after release. 

I still can't get anything except Spartans here... I don't want those.

Oh well, at least many frater will get some and I can enjoy them vicariously.

I still can't get SM support boxes nor the Slaughter book, le sigh.

3 hours ago, Deus_Ex_Machina said:

Are other titan weapons planned as upgrade sprues? I am still waiting to equip my Warhounds with vulcan mega-bolters and plasma blastguns.

if they follow the Reavers, there’ll likely be a rebox of the original loadout hounds with Vulcans, plasmas, flamers and lasers.

Whether they will then sell just weapon sprues, like they do with warlords and reavers is a mystery, but after the Warmaster fiasco, I doubt it.

1 hour ago, DuskRaider said:

Well I’m glad to see that the Land Raiders and Dire Wolves are finally getting their release. Odd that they’re releasing the Warhound from the Starter Box but not the original kit. 

How they butchered titanicus to basically re-promote titans with LI is such a tragedy. Idk if even the optimized GW release schedule can undo the damage of yanking pre-existing product for over a year. 

$10 the titans are going to be pushed out the same time as the solar aux shadow sword and the rest to provide each other targets and use cases. 

2 hours ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

How they butchered titanicus to basically re-promote titans with LI is such a tragedy. Idk if even the optimized GW release schedule can undo the damage of yanking pre-existing product for over a year. 

$10 the titans are going to be pushed out the same time as the solar aux shadow sword and the rest to provide each other targets and use cases. 

I also really don't understand why they wouldn't rerelease the Titans with the Titandeath book. "The Great Slaughter" literally has a gamemode just for titans but they aren't selling them

9 hours ago, Burni said:

Cancel my smarties Easter egg, the only hollow eggs I want next weekend are filled with tiny space marines!

I’m in for at least a box of everything (except the warhounds) and multiple boxes of a few of them. 

Hope they made lots of SA arty and drop pod kits. They are going to sell quickly. I predict that the Warhounds will be the only thing left in stock, quite quickly.

Only people with more money than sense are going to be buying the drop pods,  they're crazy extortionate even by GW standards. Land raiders and the arty are far more interesting, though given GW stocking these days I'm sure they'll all sell out (agree probably not the warhounds though, might have been different if they'd actually released it with the old weapons).

Genuinely for me personally, I had planned for my BA LI force to be all plastic but the drop pods have pushed me over the rubicon 3dprint-icus...

I was planning on getting the drop pods, but seeing as they're only 4 to a box :blink::huh::ermm: it means you'd have to buy 2, possibly 3 boxes to transport a detachment, which is pretty mad :confused:

My Imperial Fists will have to make do with Rhinos and Thunderhawks to get around the battlefield..! 

€ prices.

Bad news, the drop pods are as expensive as expected.

Good news apparently the old Warhound version, the Warbringer and the Warmaster (not sure if only one version or they combined the normal and Iconoclast version into one box) are coming this week too even thought they weren't in the preorder article  

image.png.250438a2bd880451895ef8e0a2dc98

Edited by Matrindur