On 5/8/2024 at 8:44 PM, potatocrusader said:

Considering how their website turned out after how much money they invested and how it still remains the same. I have a feeling some nepotism happened when doing their new warehouse and now they have to sort what muck has spilled.

This is pure speculation. Anyway... GW if you are reading this I am still available for hire to fix your website, I won't charge you 1mil+ and it will take 2 weeks to make it functional and a pleasure to navigate. Call me! 

I worked for them for years this is the normal time of year for the stock check before their financial year ends. 

I'm hoping this warehouse update will finally solve at least some availability issues. For example, the Deimos Rhino for Horus Heresy has been "temporarily unavailable" for over two months straight now, same with Sicaran Battle Tank, Land Raider Proteus and various other kinda basic units being most of the time unavailable.

6 hours ago, Aspecti said:

I'm hoping this warehouse update will finally solve at least some availability issues. For example, the Deimos Rhino for Horus Heresy has been "temporarily unavailable" for over two months straight now, same with Sicaran Battle Tank, Land Raider Proteus and various other kinda basic units being most of the time unavailable.

If its like any other warehouse, this is just what you do to get freshly accurate numbers on all inventory and fix the books. My employer does it at our warehouse over a weekend with 4 people, but with GW's huge SKU amounts and (relatively) low employee count it could easily take several weeks. But make no mistake... It's a game of catch-up, not improvements. It means their own internal logistics and inventory record-keeping was way off.  I wouldn't expect anything to get any better from a customer perspective after it re-opens. The warehouse isn't really as much to blame for the lack of deimos rhinos as the entire rest of the production and logistics chain is.  GW simply doesn't produce enough because they don't EVER want to be left with unsold stock. They HATE it.