The Blood Raven's Harlequins

The Yncarne

Those are some preeety skyweavers!

Thank you Dwango.

Edit: Got home from a game about an hour ago wherein these guys wiped out a defiler and a few infantry squads. Never play with unpainted models. :)

Edited by The Blood Raven

Good luck Dread. I look forward to seeing what you do.

I'm just about done with mine. I have the canopies for some Voidweavers to do, but after that, not really sure where to take the army. I've got a bit more than 2K points and there's a limited number of options. Have every unit represented. The sky weavers do well, but not sure if I want to get another unit.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

if you throw the high enough, it'll take a while for them all to return. :biggrin.:  The weather has prevented me from making much progress in this model, so I've focused on some transport and flyers.

This one will be my third void weaver. I took two to Waaaghfest last year and as expected they did nothing. Now I'm seeing GT lists with 9 of them! I hope I get more than 1-2 games in before they're nerfed into uselessness.

Since the 'quins are now back in the Eldar Aeldari codex, I'm wondering if I should paint a wraith construct or two in 'quin colors for nostalgia.

Edited by The Blood Raven