+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Murphy

Country/State: Maine/USA

Time spent in hobby: 12 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons, A smattering of CSM, High Elves, Skaven, Chaos Warriors

Make your mark: Have a full DA 3rd Co. and i still want more....

Edited 7.5.12

Name: Matt

State: Perpetual confusion

Time spent in hobby: WFB 98-99, 40k 99-Present

Armies collected: Bretonians (no longer, but I still have the models, including my 36-man arrowhead), 3k of IG (since 99, currently repainting), 3k of DA (since 01, 1k of DW, 500 RW, 1.5k 5th company), 1k of Tau (since 04, never really got that deep into them, it took me 3 hours per fire warrior, and 25 hours per vehicle, blech!)

Make your mark: Right now, you could call me part of an inquisitor's retinue (boring!), but I'll soon command a tank company ~WEG~ 14 hammerheads at my beck and call! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name: Jaxom

State: US

Time spent in hobby: When was it they gave out model catalogues for free to new gamers?

Armies collected: Seriously, in 40k, just Dark Angels. In fantasy, well... if I admit to Chaos do I have to go to Room 42?

Make your mark: Haven't really being doing much/been on the boards since 4th was released; kind of waiting on the new 'dex.I've some termies on the back burner waiting for the new 'dex, but that'll still have to wait due to RL. *EDIT/ADDITION: New 'dex has been out for a bit, but RL still in the way of finishing the DW army. RL only has about a year left of interference so I'm going to be spending more time on the forums in preparation of that glorious day I can re-setup my painting station.*

Are you ready scouts?

Aye, Aye Azrael!

I can't hear you!

Aye, Aye Azrael!!!

Ohhh!!

Who lives in an asteroid fortress monastery

The Dark Angels!

With Deathwing and Ravenwing, hunting the Fallen are we

The Dark Angels!

If tactics and advice are something ye wish

The Dark Angels!

Then ask ==Me==, SG, isiah, Lucy, Hertz, Valaris, Spiral, Chivs, Steel_Company, roachvan, Angelus, Sandalphon, Traj, Avoghai, Officer, COW_Clara, and Brother Bish (I'm so happy somebody's name rhymes with wish tongue.gif)!!

The Dark Angels!

The Dark Angels!

The Dark Angels!

The Dark Angels!

The Dark Angels..FORUM!!!!

At the Bolter and Chainsword doo-dee-doo

I've missed this place. *EDIT/ADDITION: I really missed this place.*

Name: Master of the Dark Scyths (Marcus)

Country/State: England, Bucks

Occupation: School, but plumbing during half terms etc (so lunch money supplemented by actual money =P)

Time spent in hobby: 3 years +

Armies collected:

Dark Scyths (Successor chapter to the Emperor's Scyths, halved purple and black, with shoulder pad, knee and foot inversed, all with gold and red detailing =) ... btw .. 4th company all the way)

Vostroyans (Imp Guard)

Combat patrol of heavily converted Tau (samuri style)

and now pre-heresy DA's (Cypher's company)

That's it for 40k ... for now

Make your mark: I am the over-tyrant of GW Uxbridge, IOW I can order any non-staff to do my bidding!

Also I'm cool :rolleyes:

Name: Massaen

Country/State: Perth, Western Australia

Time spent in hobby: 20 (OMG!!!) years...

Armies collected: DA 3rd Co., Deathwing, Ulthwé Eldar, Biel Tan Eldar, Harlequins, Grey Knights, Dark Eldar, World Eaters, Tyranids, Eldar Titan Legion - 40K scale

Make your mark: I seem to be the only crazy person locally to want to be able to play epic 40,000 in 40K scale... 3 titans for the Ulthwé to date. The only other crazy nearby has a tau manta...

Name: Steven

Country/State: Good Ol' USA, North Carolina

Time spent in hobby: 8years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, DH, Thousand Sons, Brettonians

Make your mark: I turned a Night Bringer into a chaos spawn :rolleyes: I want that power in real life

Name: Todd

Country/state: USA/ Michigan

Time spent in hobby, Hmm remember those plastic slide open boxes? That had an entire metal unit of models for about 15 dollars?

Armies: DarkAngels, Eldar, GreyKnights, Nuns with guns, chaos.

Make your mark: Guide,Doom, vortex grenade.

Name:Mithrilforge,more commonly known as Shannon

Country/State: Australia/Melbourne

Time spent in hobby:dabbled for years then got serious at Start of third Ed 40k

Armies collected:played necromunda for a while then started with Black templars(til peeps thought they were cheese,so i dropped em fast)then my first full painted army was necrons for a tourney,started some Ultra's...till now the unforgiven are calling and im answering!

Make your mark: Hmmmm..."if we all stopped and listened to what others had to say on these boards,we would be very much wiser in our gaming and our figures would look to be done by master painters"... i think it's time i started listening ^_^

Name: Grandmaster Damion Leader of The 5th company (Ash)

Country/state: Bolsover near Chesterfield close to Sheffield the UK

Time spent in the hobby: Right started playing when i was 9 i'm now 23/24 so that makes it 23/24-9= lots (14 nearly 15 years) eek thats a long time

Armies collected: 40K Darkangels deathwing and ravenwing, my own DIY chapter the Hate Bringers and some Grayknights. Fantasy ogres and Blood Dragon

vampire counts. and an imperial navy fighter wing for auronautica imperialis.

Make your mark: Smile it confuses people! remember you play for fun not to reduce your opponant to tears(this is a side effect of beating them) and above all enjoy

the hobby and your army!!! and BTW if it has a stat line you can kill it I know this to be true as my fith combany once destroyed two yes TWO chaos warhound titans B)

Name: Grand Master Raziel Secundus

Country/State:Texas Originally, Living in Scotland, UK

Time spent in hobby: Since '79. '89 for Warhammer 40K

Armies collected: 9500 point Dark Angel Army

Make your mark: Originally started playing board games like Avalon Hill's Squad Leader, Steve Jacksons Car Wars, and of Course D&D. While in the US Navy, got hooked on 40k and Terminators in particular. When I found out the Dark Angels could field an all Terminator army I was converted! I now have over 100 Terminators making an entire Deathwing (altho now having to re-arm them is proving a nightmare!) and a complete 3rd company with over 30 support vehicals. I recently recieved my own showpiece DW Grand master model

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/GrooTheWanderer_photos/DAlordcannoncoolsm.jpg

Good luck all and Happy Hunting!

GM Raziel Secundus

Name: Antony/Brother Lysander...still wondering why I picked this Imperial Fist like Username a few years ago

Occupation: Graduate with a 2:1 in English and History...thus unemployed :tu:

Time spent in hobby: Since WD 195 properly, so 1995-1996. Whole gaming group collapsed when 3rd edition 40K rolled in, but the background kept me involved, and have managed to get some games in recently. Too stubborn to pack it all in I guess.

Armies collected: Dark Angels alone until recently, when I started Tyranids. Decided around 10 months ago to wait on the new codex, having got rid of my older 3rd company stuff and slowly collected enough plastic for a full company, so will be working on the 5th company with renewed enthusiasm once I get hold of the codex. Invariably I will be buying more new miniatures too, being the foolish type.

Make your mark: Spend most of my 'online hobby pursuits' over on the SWC. Yes, that's The SpaceWolf Community...and I'm an avid Dark Angel :wacko: . Good job it's a famously friendly general forum hey. Utterly lazy when it comes to painting too, wish I knew how to get into it.

BL

Name: Brother Are

Country/State: Sundsvall, Sweden

Time spent in hobby: Tvelve years.

Armies collected: I am slowly expanding my DA. Before that i played Warhammer (Wood Elves) and Necromunda (Cawdor).

Make your mark: I still havent played a single game of WH40K!!! But I will soon. :wacko:

I just love the fluff of the DA and just had to start collecting them.

Name: Platuan4th

Country/State: Louisiana

Time spent in hobby: 10 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Biel Tan Eldar, Traits Marines, LatD, Undivided Chaos, Thousand Sons, Tau, Mechanized Guard, Tyranids, Grey Knights

Make your mark: I'll add to this later :)

Name: Vash

Country/State: USA/ Virginia

Time spent in hobby: Since 2002

Armies collected: 2500pts of Mechanized Tau, 2200pts Ultramarines 7th Company, 2100pts Blood Ravens 5th Company, 2500pts Dark Angels 6th Company, 1200pts Grey Knights and roughly 2-4000 additional points of characters and spare models that I can't find a use for.

Make your mark: I like the modeling, and gaming mostly and I also write considerable background. My painting is also not shabby but I must admit I don't enjoy it which causes me to rush and not really refine my painting jobs, so they aren't perfect. I have to say I hate dropping bits cause I often have a hard time finding them, and I've never injured myself doing conversions.

Guest BrotherGecko

Name: BrotherGecko

Country/State: Michigan, United States

Time spent in hobby: I think its about 10 years now.

Armies collected: Sons of the Marytr (traits marines made form my repainted Dark Angels), Tau, and soon a completely new Dark Angels 5th company.

Make your mark: Fell in love with the game as soon as I saw the cover of the 1998 (I think) ordering catalogue, the one with Asmodai on it.

Name: Demolition Expert Bragg

Country/State: U.K. all the way

Time spent in hobby: bout 9 1/2 years

Armies collected: Necrons, Ultramarines, Dark Angels, Chaos, Imperial Guard, conversion work on Orcs, Eldar, D. Eldar, Tau, the list goes on and on...

Make your mark: I will... and it will be a large crater (see signature).

Name: Sergeant Jerellious

Country/State: Michigan, United States

Time spent in hobby: I can't say for sure how long it's been, I started playing with 2nd edition and Space Hulk.

Armies collected: Eldar ( since 2nd ed), IG and Dark Angels (since 3rd ed)

Make your mark: Sergeant is just not a name, it's an ideal branded into my soul. "No one is more professional than I...."

Name:Vwarrior

Country/State: West Country England

Time spent in hobby: Started when I was a wee lad of 9, on and off ever since

Armies collected: Just picked up a DA, Dwarfs and TK for Fantasy. Also like playing Warhammer Quest.

Make your mark: Aint no painter or modeller just like playing the games. Also haven't played 40k yet, just soaking up the history etc. Can't get enough of the fluff.

Name: NoFixedAbode (some may know me as SeriousCallersOnly on other forums)

Country/State: Southwest England

Time spent in hobby: start of RT, so....18 years? big gap in the middle though

Armies collected: Original RT era black DA, reborn as generic vanilla, now reborn as Angels of Vengeance, also recently built AoV pure deathwing, also recently completed Dark Eldar

Make your mark: Wish I had more time for gaming. I only play with the same bunch of guys from when I was 15, so we don't meet up too often. List building, painting and faffing about on forums will have to do.

Name:Dragon

Age:Old enough to know better, still too young to care.

Country/State:United States. State of Denial.

Time Spent In Hobby:What year is it? Well, over 10 anyway.

Armies Collected:Dark Angels. Deathwing. Have Skaven too... Got Cheese?

Make Your Mark:Commander, Deathwing Weapons Platoon. "What do you mean Terminators cant carry Multi-Meltas and Plasma Cannons? Look! They're doin it right now!"

Name: Chuck

Country/State: USA, Florida

Time spent in hobby: I'm a beardy, beardy git ;)

Armies collected: Dark Angels and Bretonnians

Make your mark: I'm a Rogue Trader Marine player, I've had Ultramarines, Orks, Imperial Guard, Eldar, Emporor's Children and a DIY Chapter or two, but I've always stayed with my Dark Angels.

Name: Mark Corver

Country/State: Originally southern England, now near Arnhem Netherlands

Time spent in hobby: Started when my mate won a copy of Rouge Trader the ork army and marine army, I bought the orks off him but always wanted to be marines!

Armies collected: Space wolves x2 13th Co, orks, chaos, guard, deamonhunters, BT, and now DA! Fantasy and bloodbowl as well.

Make your mark: Won best army in Mayhem 2004, have been nominated best painted army in the dutch GT 2 years in a row. Hoping my DA will be my best army yet. Must admit though when a new SW codex is out.....I'll be gone..sorry :P

Name: Captain Ezra, Angels of Absolution 5th Company

Country/State: Netherlands

Time spent in hobby: 11 years

Armies collected: Bretonnians, Dwarf, Tyranids, Blood Angels, Death Guard, Imperial Fleet (gothic). All of those 1500 points or more. Now working on Angels of Absolution

Make your mark: Making plans for collecting a complete AoA 5th company... (beter start saving :lol: :lol: )

cheers, Cpt. Ezra

Archived