+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Mrph45

Country/State: USA/new England

Time spent in hobby: 7 years

Armies collected: Complete DA 3rd Co., Slowly maturing IG: 45th Hibernian Lrgion,WHF High Elves, WHF Chaos

Make your mark: Someday i hope to have a complete DA 1st Co. (don't tell my wife how much it costs :whistling: )

Name: Shane Diven

Country/State: US, California

Time Spent in Hobby: 7 years

Armies collected: (these have been sold) death guard, tyranids, necrons, imperial guard (steel legion), tanith 1st, DIY space marine chapter. Currently own: Tau and Angels of Absolution

Make Your Mark: I'm excited to be doing an Angels of Absolution army, a great chapter that is underrepresented!

Name: Crisis

Country/State: South Australia

Occupation: Unemployed, using money saved from my previous job at maccas

Time spent in hobby: 8 years

Armies collected: IG, World Eaters, Tau, High Elves and now starting a new Angels of Redemption army (gogo new codex) and a Wood Elf army.

Make your mark: Took a break for 2 years to play WoW, BC came out and it got boring (kara is boring stuff when you've finished naxx pre BC :lol:) and decided to come back and pick up those dusty models and start painting again :tu:

Name: Matthew LaPage

Country/State: Canada

Time spent in hobby: 8 years of fantasy, 1st in 40K

Armies collected: Just bought the beginings of a Dark Angel Force

Make your mark: I want to start, learn and have fun with a new game type!

Name: deamonsword

Country/State: UK

Time spent in hobby: since 1994

Armies collected: well...easier to say I don't have an ogre army or high elves...though my first and favourite is dark angels. I have a 4000pt full 5th company and with the release of 4th ed dark angels, i'm making a 4000pt full 3rd company, 4000pt deathwing and 4000pt ravenwing. I also have a 4000pt wordbearers and a 9000pt Tzeentch for Fantasy :S

Make your mark: well, i am in the process of travelling to various countries, starting with Oz last Xmas, Hong Kong in Easter and America in Summer. I also worked for GW for a year after uni...interesting insight into the other side of the hobby :lol:

Name: Silentbob27

Country/State: Michigan, US

Time spent in hobby: 13 years

Armies collected: 40K: DA, Necrons, Vanilla Marines, IG, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tyranids, Daemon Hunters. BFG: Imperial, Necron. E:A: Orks, SM's, Eldar, Chaos. WHFB: O&G, High Elves, Chaos, VC, Dogs of War, Chaos Dwarfs. Necromunda: Van Saar

Make your mark: I am a gaming addict. Unfortunately, I am not a painting addict as 99.9% of my minis are unpainted. But I'm trying hard to change Ringo.

Name: Redbaron998

Country/State: Georgia USA

Time spent in hobby: 2 Years

Armies collected: DH, World Eaters, Beil-tan Eldar (in progress) Unforgiven armies (DW, RW, BC soon to come)

Make your mark: Unofficial Fluff expert and loves making unofficial rules and codices. Plays 360 and PC, Bad at modeling, ok at painting. Great at playing (I like to think haha)

Name: OrderOfCaliban

Country/State: Dayton Ohio USA

Occupation: Relay Operator for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Speech Impaired.

Time spent in hobby: about 4 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Working on IG, Eldar

Make your mark: Getting ready to start on my IT Computer Networking Systems Degree in June.

Name: Death-Hex.

Country/State: Australia / NSW

Time spent in hobby: 1998 (since 3rd Edition release)

Armies collected: Tyranids

Make your mark: I'm using this opportunity(Dark Angels codex release) to do a full Angels of Absolution Tourny Army!

Name: Chaplain Dionitas

Country/State: USA/Georgia

Time spent in hobby: 12 years collecting 1 year playing hahaha!

Armies collected: Dark Angels/ Space Wolves

Make your mark: Started my army in '95 but never got to play due to the fact I had to travel to other countries ALOT. Started with Space Wolves but found my true love is the Dark Angels

Name: Lee

Country/State: Bedford/London

Time spent in hobby: On and off 15 years although I'm just getting back into it after a long time away..

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Black Templars, Deamon Hunters, Witch Hunters, SoB, Ultra Marines Imperial Navy (BFG IN).

Make your mark: I'm sure I'm not the only one but I have enough marines now to make two complete chapters (if only i could get them all painted up and finished). :whistling:

Name: Valadon

Country/State: Japan at the moment going back to Minnesota soon

Occupation: US Navy enlisted soon to be a machinest for Herman MFG.

Time spent in hobby: Just started up last month :tu:

Armies collected: About half way done with my first 1k army

Make your mark: "If you want peace, then prepare for war...."

Name: tko

Country/State: Ontario, Canada

Time spent in hobby: 10 years

Armies collected: WFB High Elves (Thousands and thousands of points, seriously a solid 15k) , WFB Slaanesh Demons, WFB Gobbo Wolf Riders, Tyranids, and of course, Dark Angels!

Make your mark: Working on the full 4th Co, and hopefully the full 1st Co.

Name: Oscarius

Country/State: Sweden

Time spent in hobby: 4 years (i think :down: )

Armies collected: Mech Tau, Just begining with Dark angles

Make your mark: I am studying aeronautical engineering so if you whant some oppinion on aircrat for the the unforgiven just ask

Name: Chaplin soren

Country/State: Gauteng south africa (but am starting college in Dublin in september so i will be their then)

Time spent in hobby: 2 years (am currently on working holiday in the states until august so havent touched a mini in months but am surrounded by tons of fiction.

Armies collected: Dark angles at last count at least 3000 points: 5th company, ravenwing. Imperial gaurd: Hibernian 101st (just started), will be getting a whole bunch of new dark angles minies + dex in september so until then i am stuck playing my brotherers beserker heavy Choas undivided army as mine is being shipped to Dublin (a long periless journey through the warp)

Make your mark: Only imperial gaurd or dark angles player at a club populated by aliens and heritics. (every game is for the Emperor), Will be studing science (with emphicises on biology and chemistry) so will hopefully be the first person to at least partly engeneir a space marien. Am very interested in starting a campeighn in the near future called the battle for Hibernia.

I've put this off for too long.

Name: Prinicpality (One of the ranks Angels hold in Apocryphal literature, I know it's dumb.)

Country/State: PA, USA

Time spent in hobby: 4 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, some guard, LOTR Wood Elves, Bretonians

Make your mark: My buddies introduced me, and I loved it. Even though I had no clue what I was doing, I enjoyed the early games. It was by chance that I became a Dark Angels player. I originally wanted to play White Scars (It was the cool white and "red" uniforms....), but could not find a box of "White Scars Marines." I ordered Dark Angels instead because they looked to be the next most appealing army at the time. (Stupid me, I didn't realize that I could paint my marines any color I wanted. :P ) I like metal, swords, guns, and running. That's as complicated as I get. :ermm:

EDIT: Wanted to polish off a few errors in spelling and rephrase some ambiguous statements. :P

Name: Dean

Country/State: MO USA

Time spent in hobby: Since 92 (Epic) on and off

Armies collected: DA, Cadia, (Empire, DElves WFB)

Make your mark: Hi all. I am an Unforgiven... (all: Hi Dean) Long time lurker, etc. Been painting green for a lot of years now and I'm back from a 2 year hiatus.

Name: Master Kezef

Country/State: England

Time spent in hobby: since my 10th birthday

Armies collected: Over the years I've done Wolves, Ultramarines, Guard, Daemonhunters and Eldar

Make your mark: Took a break for about a year, the new Dark Angel's book dragged me in again.

Name: Bighammer 1

Country/State: U.S. /Illinois

Time spent in hobby: about 5 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, DIY Space Marines, Tau, Wood Elves, LOTR Grey Company, LOTR Dwarves

Make your mark: In between a career, marriage, parent, school - my goal (unknown to my wife) is to collect the entire chapter of Dark Angels

Name: Boon Kin (Call me Kin)

Country/State: Melbourne, Australia

Time spent in hobby: 5 years ?

Armies collected: DA was my first 40k army. Now planning to try out DH (Undercover Unforgiven in the Ordo Malleus?)

Make your mark: Well I am kinda torn between choosing the other 40k armies. I even comtemplated to join the ranks of the dark gods... Amen :D

greetings to my brothers in arms!

Name: eternal defender

Country/State: born and raced in lovely Austria

Occupation: well, I just lost my job some days ago - good for me. now I've got more time for my DAs :D

Time spent in hobby: I started with NECROMUNDA. guess this was a couple of years ago?!

Armies collected: DA, IG, SW in 40K. al sorts of elfs and a black ork army in fantasy. plus several necromunda/mortheim gangs plus an imperial and a DA fleet in BFG => quite some money...

Make your mark: last weekend I talked to some guy about GW tabletops and he asked me if I'm a player or a fanatic. I answered that the Bolter is more than a weapon; it is the holy sword of the Adeptus Astartes!

Another good story: I've got tired of DAs and since the release of the the new C:SM I wanted to collect a new army but not sure what chapter. now there's a new C:DA and I'm collecting them again. so it only took me 2(?) years to realise where I belong...

I hope everyone understands my type of english!

Okay, I'm in... yay!

Name: Rick (duh)

Country/State: The crime-ridden and race-obsessed South Africa (sigh)

Occupation: Psychometric Assessor. If you need a definition, ask. :yes:

Time spent in hobby: Started '97 odd, only really started seriously recently

Armies collected: DA. Will prob try Catechans eventually.

Make your mark: Curse those orks! Does 40K somehow forget how to spell a Tolkein word? Orcs orcs orcs orcs orcs...

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Kisgecko

Country/State: Hungary / Miskolc

Time spent in hobby: 11 years

Armies collected: WH40k: Complete DA 3rd Co., Eldar Ulthwé WHFB: Dark elves, Skaven (pestilence)

Make your mark: Burn the heretic :nuke:

Archived