+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Interegator Chaplain Ahiga.

Country/State: London UK.

Time spent in hobby: Been into 40K for almost 17 years on & off.

Armies collected: Formerly Squats, now a days Black Templars & Dark Angels. Also a 5000 BFG Imperial Fleet.

Make your mark: Currently working on some fluff for a small campaign where some BT discover the DA secret (following on from a GW article) watch this space.

Name: Robert

Country/State: USA

Time spent in hobby: 6 yrs

Armies collected: Mordian Iron Guard, Sisters if the Martyred Lady, Dark Angels 4th Co

Make your mark: Several Best Painted Awards, but only 2 Overall Champions. I guess they look better than they fight!

Name: ERASMUS

Country/State: Mansfield near Nottingham/Winchester, UK.

Time spent in hobby: September 1988

Armies collected: Dark Angels (From the beguinning), Space Wolves, Chaos, Fallen, Xenos Hunters (Based on Daemnhunters)

Make your mark: My time is split between serving Queen and country, My Fiancee, my motorbike, my Mini and Games Workshop in that order.

I get really wound up when people say DAs are chaos. But I just get the chaos codex out and say "Are they now!", that usually shuts them up.

Name: Librarian Sheol (Jake)

Country/State: UK, Colchester/Essex

Time spent in hobby: 11 years (I think)

Armies collected: Dark Angels...

Make your mark: Don't get much chance for gaming these days (though I hope to change that), but I love writing DA fiction (I have some old ones up at Fortress of the Unforgiven, working on new stuff I hope to finish soon) and collecting the models. What else... Oh yes, I want dedicated DW terminator models back!

Name: Brother Hostower, Librarian of the Angels of Shadow and Flame

Country/State: USA, Massachusetts

Time spent in hobby: Since 2001 I think so... wow, 5-6 years now

Armies collected: Ok *takes a deep breath*

40k: Angels of Shadow and Flame (DIY DA Successor, with Deathwing compliment), Tanith 1st & Only, Craftworld Aluriel (Biel-Tann style Eldar), Alpha Legion, Sisters of Battle Witchhunters, GreyKnights Daemonhunters, Daemonic Legion (All daemon chaos list), Flame Falcons (Now if only I could find their color scheme I could paint them!), Firestorm Titan Legion (only 1 Warhound so far, 1 Warlord currently in construction)

WFB: Dogs of War, Dark Elves (Standard list and Slaanesh cult list), Bretonnians, Daemonic Legion (same as 40k list remarkably)

BFG: Space Marines, Chaos, Pirate Eldar, Craftworld Eldar

Make your mark: Currently working on construction of a small Titan Legion just for the challenge, along with cursing Dan Abnett profusely for continuing to add new things to the Ghosts series and thus, making my IG army ever expanding. When picking my army, I picked the color scheme more in line with Blood Angels than Dark Angels because I kept confusing the two when I first got into the hobby, so I've had black and red DA successors ever since.

Name: Ragnarok Project

Country/State: U.S.A

Time spent in hobby: 3 years on and off

Armies collected: Now: Burning Seraphs (DA), Iron Ravens (SM); Soon: Brettonia and maybe Daemonhunters

Make your mark: Thanks to the beautiful addiction to Dawn of War inspired me to create a space marine army. Then upon reading about the Dark Angels and seeing their models, especially Asmoda, i converted to the unforgiven.

Name: shamanking282

Country/State: California

Time spent in hobby: 3 years

Armies collected: Iron Warriors, DA, Blood Ravens

Make your mark: Well, in-between practice sessions, I'm immersing myself into this amazing hobby. After my chaos army, I was drawn into the space marines by the fluff of the two chapters I specialize in. DA just has one of, if not the, greatest backstories of anything in the 40k universe.

Name: CyberFeral (or just Feral if you prefer)

Country/State: Tyne & Wear, North-East England

Time spent in hobby: 20 Years

Armies collected: 40K: Dark Angels (approx 6000 points), Harlequins (Approx 2500 points), World Eaters (approx 2000 points), Various kill teams.

Make your mark: I'm an old RT player who sticks to the original Black & Red colour scheme for my DA, being around before the heresy and all :rolleyes: . I run a gaming club at the school I work at with around 30 members. I also own 8 Blood Bowl teams and still play 2nd ed. astrogranite rules.

Name: Minion of Darkness

Country/State: Devon, England

Time spent in hobby: well...good god...11 years!!! Though you wouldn't believe it sometimes!

Armies collected: Umm...Skaven (Old), Chaos (fantasy - old), Black Legion (old), Death Guard (Old), Iron Warriors (old), Tomb Kings (old), Ogre Kingdoms (old), Wood Elves (current), Deathwing (current), Necrons (old), Eldar (Old), Skaven and Orc Blood bowl Teams (current), Chaos BFG fleet (current, but no idea how to play anymore!!!), Ravenwing (possible) if not Tau (possible)

Make your mark: Muahahaha...need I say more? Lol, I have a small gaming club where me and a bunch of guys I know get together to play 40K, fantasy, Blood Bowl, Mordheim, e.t.c, and enter tournaments and stuff. My faves are the GT's, been to 4 heats now and have been in the finals (Should've been there with my deathwing too, curse me for not adding up points right!!!)

Name: Brand

Country/State: USA not geographically constrained

Time spent in hobby: About 10 years

Armies collected: Dark angels

Make your mark: Won a purple heart while I took a two year break from playing over in Iraq and Afghanistan. Did I mention the Raven Wing Rules!

Alright, I'll give into the peer presure :o

Name: Master Toddius

Country/State: USA/California/Newport Beach

Time spent in hobby: Since around '87 with RT. So... OMG 20 years!!! :devil:

Armies collected: Dark Angels/DW/RW, Orks, Eldar, 2nd ed Nids. Played alot of Battle-Tech, Heavy Gear and D&D and other rpg's back in the day.

Make your mark: Won a few painting contests at local RTT's. Kinda the old RW master of the Forum.

Name: Howloutloud

Country/State: United States, Michigan

Time spent in hobby: 12+

Armies collected: At one point or another, all of them except necrons and Imperial guard (this includes fantasy)

Make your mark: Played against it all, in tournaments and on the kitchen table top. Still believe that a well rounded army will kick the snot out of a min/maxed one anyday of the week (and indeed have proven it time and again)

Name: Gideon (or Brother Gideon)

Country/State: USA/WA

Time spent in hobby: 10 years

Armies collected: 3

Make your mark: Not sure what to say except that I'm VEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY SLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLY writing a series of fan fics for the fortress.

Name: Fitz

Country/State: UK

Time spent in hobby: 12 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Dwarfs, all bloodbowl teams

Make your mark: Pure DW or RW is my thing, I've had about 3 different DA armies, the last one was pure RW, this one is on the way to being Pure DW. However I heard the new codex was on the way halfway through sticking together about 2.5k of termies, so i stopped to see what it would bring. A little concerned that I have to use a special char to field an all DW army now. Not sure how that will play out in tournies etc.

Name: Lars Fredrik Engberg

Country/State: Sweden

Time spent in hobby: 4 years on and off

Armies collected: Tyranids, Eldar, Dark angels, Beasts of chaos and Protectorate of menoth for Warmachine.

Make your mark: Graarrgh! Braaaiiinsss....

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5098/freakyzombiegx0.jpg

Name: Hell's Angel (Mark)

Country/State: Stevens Point, WI U.S.A.

Time spent in hobby: around 1.5 years

Armies collected: 4500+pt Dark Angel army (lots of Deathwing) starting a nidzilla army for tyranids

Make your mark: I still believe that everything in life needs more cowbell

Name: Hugh

Country/State: Kent UK

Time spent in hobby: 10 years

Armies collected: 3000 Nightlords, 3000 traitor guard, building 3000 Dark Angels, Bretonian, Imperial and Chaos gothic fleets

Make your mark: He who fights and runs away...

Anyone that plays at GW Bluewater private message me and we can meet up and does some arse kicking

Name: The Lord Angelpride

Country/State: TEXAS

Time spent in hobby: 8 Years

Armies collected: Dark Angels : Too many to count at this point (roughly 13000 pts), Grey Knights : 4000pts

Make your mark:

The old stomping grounds are around GW grapevine mills, now i have my own warehouse where average games range from 5-10k points a side. My prize piece in the army is my Thunderhawk. My favorite tactice is to bar B Q my enemies alive with plasma. I prefer to kill your commander with mine. Inside the top cover of my massive crate i use to carry all my stuff is my complete win loss record. It dates back to the Armageddon campaign. I been around for a long time here.

A full 6 turn game of 40k played out at actual speed constitutes about 45 seconds to 1 minute worth of real time combat. That is all.

Name:Bartleby

Country/State:England/London

Time spent in hobby:Far too long

Armies collected:Just starting a new codex DA force with a view to entering GT

Make your mark:Started with historical stuff WW2 etc, then spent alot of time playing 2nd addition AD&D.

Name: Zaza

County/Country: Kent, England

Time spent in hobby: 8 years, very on and off

Armies collected: Dark Angels

Make your mark: Back to the hobby again with my DA... had for a year but only just got back into the hobby and going to paint them. Loving the new codex :wub:

Name: Adam D Hazen

Country/State: Ohio

Time spent in hobby: 3 year here or there

Armies collected: Deathwatch squad (SM), Relictors (SM), and Deathwing (DASM), Knights of Sanguinius (BASM)

Make your mark: If I truely put as much time as I do on my computer (lol) then I would have a lot of my WH40k stuff done. But oh well can't have everything in life.

Name: Democritus

Country/State: The Netherlands

Time spent in hobby: since 1999

Armies collected: Dark Angels (3rd company and DW), Imperial Guard, Iron Warriors, Necrons, Thousand Sons, Bretonnia, Dark Elves, Vampire Counts, BFG Chaos

Make your mark: Currently re-doing my DW to legalise it again (had all 6 men squads with 2 heavies...darnit.)

Archived