Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

Doghouse,

Can I suggest a Tactical Marine that has his hand over his eyes when firing? Or something of the sort? (hiding, looking for the safety, that kind of thing)

Also, the genius that is the oven mitts for the plasma gun, and the stuck cape for Meathead are hilarious!

It's my second-favorite ironic Plasmagun model, my favorite being the model depicted in a signature picture in this thread.

Thanks guys! :)

Paladin7221: Don't worry it's not a marine in drag! :lol:

Brother-Captain Britney was created during the same accident that created Brother Bigscale and maybe a few other oddballs.

I'm playing around with some ideas at the moment for her, she's a parody of the female marine fad that resurfaces every now and then.

I'm still working on the background material for her, but it's proving difficult.

Alex.ö: I like the jetbike stuck in a tree idea. :D

SpeakerfortheDead/Wander: There probably will be some sort of firing/mis-firing type models at some point. First time I saw that plasma gun model was when someone did it for the CSK(...od) successor chapter the Screaming Weasels. They did a fantastic job but I've lost the picture.

DuskRaider: Steal away mate. ;)

With the Fortress, if it ewas't so incredible wasteful, i'd have some rather 'interesting' basing... i.e. Warlord Titan that the Fortress (oD) is butting up against and calling a meanie!

i don't know if sombody already sugested it, but did u ever considert termie-s.a.p.s?

just thik about it, a BIG buch, whit an asalt cannon coming out (whit a heretic standing next to it, lookin terified); or whit an powerfist hiting, sorry missing something; or whit a powerfist grabing for a heritic's lunch :rolleyes:

i don't know if sombody already sugested it, but did u ever considert termie-s.a.p.s?

just thik about it, a BIG buch, whit an asalt cannon coming out (whit a heretic standing next to it, lookin terified); or whit an powerfist hiting, sorry missing something; or whit a powerfist grabing for a heritic's lunch :mellow:

I think he means:

I don't know if someone has already made this suggestion, but have you ever considered a Terminator S.A.Ps (Stealth Assault Patrols) Just think about it, a big bush, with an assault cannon poking out (with a heretic standing next to it looking terrified); or with a powerfist hitting, sorry missing, something; or with a powerfist grabbing for a heretic's lunch.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s196/Mutt2050/DSC02413_00.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s196/Mutt2050/DSC02414_00.jpg

See, it'd be funnier if it was a heretic trying to go to the washroom on the thing, and the terminator grabs their junk with the powerfist and is all like 'not on my camo'

I'd love to see something similar to your Land Raider tower thing that you did for your dark angels - with the CoD stuff i mean...

I thought was supposed to be the CSK(OD) COMMAND SQUAD

I'm loving everything though, keep it up

I can't help but look at Vaan Damage and feel that he is missing a full head of curlers in his hair. Complete with netting.

The somebody else's problem scouts are just great. Need a big blue police telephone box to add to the squad.

Loving it all, makes me want to start hacking at stuff and make something awesome.

If you're running outta Marine parts, try this lil excuse:

Due to the huge numbers of Clones being torn apart on a daily basis, and the Chapter's forge being completely incapable of rebuilding their armour, the Chapter has to find alternative armour- hockey/gridiron/general heavy contact sport gear, flak armour, leather jackets...

That should let you use IG parts etc, as well as some creative modelling...

Just please, PLEASE model a Marine covered in bubblewrap. It's just too awesome a concept not to see...

i got some ideas, first, a disko marine with a giant fro, all blinged out.

another idea is a jump pack marine, but instead of a jump pack, have a kite attatched to his back.

you already have brother bigscale, how about brother small scale? have a grot or guardsmen with gs armor.

You so gotta field this army some day and tell us the result of the game. With Line of sight like that Land Raider, and Ogryn troops and who knows what else, it could least said be something out of the ordinary :P

Looking forwards to more from this army :D

Maybe a splinter Traitor company- described as the CSK(oD)'s greatest success due to the incompetence of the CSK(oD) being on the OTHER side, at least partly. Also an excuse to use Chaos parts to add to the hilarity.

Love the models and fluff cant wait to see more.

One thing tho i would have liked to see something more with the banner like the banner somehow caught on fire and the bearer is trying to put it out.

keep up the good work :D

-Mick_

• 1 month later...

Archived