Why surrender to the chaos gods

Lord Mournig

OOC

Yes very good thread. I'm sure if this was real we would have all drawn our swords by now. I guess that goes to show you can't control Chaos. Their only weakness is their lack of unity.

Old fluff, I love and I don't mind at all that sometimes things don't line up. I take it as being different points of view and loss of records.

And to the Fiend of Slannesh:

You above all know you were Horus' slave. While others had to be barganed with, your Fulgrim willingly licked his boot. Is that why you stole my Lord's body after his death? Your kind sicken me. You DARE mock the name of the Chosen of Chaos? I will see that you are cut off from all your pleasures.

OOC

Awww, thanks Refuse, that was a nice confidence boaster, but i feel that im just dragging things along now.. Heh, your the man when it comes to stating the will of Slaanesh!! :)

Anyway..

--To the Death Guard

Haha.. you bloated, disease ridden fools.. you have nothing to say for yourselves.. perhaps you have finally learned what happens to followers of Nurgle.. Your body just simply rotts away, you probably dont even have a mouth to speak with, just a hole, that spews out puss and disease... Who needs a bolt pistol when a bottle of liquid soap will repel you as easily.. Enjoy your time rotting away to a pathetic god...

--To the Warriors of Khorne

You speak truth --OOC Darn, i cant believe i said that.. :) UnOOC-- Our methods our different, but our means are the same... I still believe your desires of blood lust are still thanks to Slaanesh, but i believe you wont be man enough to accept that reasoning... Perhaps in time, you will bow down to Slaanesh, when you realise, you can maim and murder in the name of Slaanesh.. Slaanesh can offer you more than what Khorne can.. Slaanesh takes great pleasure in those killed, no matter the means, as long as thier death stimulated the very core of Slaanesh. The same can be done for you should you turn to Slaanesh, take your mighty axe, and charge into battle to butcher your foes.. Spill their blood, but in the end, your desire for blood is from Slaanesh.. i only hope one day, you will realise this, before you run out of people to maim.. Perhaps in time, you will come to Slaanesh and we can fight side by side, crush our mutual foes, such as that dying corpse on that Golden Throne, perhaps we can even gain enough power to sway the power of Chaos to us, as opposed to that pathetic Abaddon... Dont think so narrow mindly with your small blood filled brains servants of Khorne... If Khorne could offer you so much, Slaanesh will offer you more...

--To the Chosen of Chaos

I dont just dare mock the name of the Chosen of Chaos, i spit on it, stand on it, shoot it and drag it through the dust... Chosen of Chaos.. HA! Such a title strikes as much fear into my heart as the presence of the Dying Corpse on the Goldren Throne...

You dare disgrace our Primarch?! you fool... Our Father Fulgrim would never go so low as to licking Horus' boot.. Our Primarch like many others was bargained with, manipulated, turning our own desires against us... never would our Father Fulgrim, bend his knee for Horus...

Whoever stole Horus' body did all of us a favour.. Since then, all your legion have done is cry about it... Why dont you act like true servants to Chaos and live with it.. If your Legion had done its job in the first place, his body would never have been taken.. You weak fools... you cant even hold your own against a Chaos Legion.. what makes you think you can hold your own in a crusade... 12 crusades your Despoiler has lead, and to bring back what? I see no shattered Imperium, i see no one, crying in fear of the name of the Despoiler.. Abaddon is as weak as Horus was... There is no doubt from where Abaddon's gene seed was from..

Your sickness of us, is due to a lack of understanding.. If you knew what Slaanesh could give you, you wouldnt dare to question our motives.. You want power? Slaanesh can give it to you. You want fulfil your desires? Slaanesh will fulfill you.. What has Abaddon done for you? NOTHING! If he could lead an army as well as he talks, you could actually be a formidable force...

Cut of our pleasures will you?? We will see... Although in doing so you will only bring us more.. you believe we only crave pleasure? This is not the case, we crave the SENSATIONS! Pleasure of which is one... What makes you think being put through pain and suffering will dull us? You know so little, little man.. Perhaps in time, you will be freed from your lack of knowledge... At least we wont have to put up with your ignorance...

OOC

*phew* darn i think im close to signing a new Slaanesh/Khorne treaty hehe... Otherwise, well.. ill try and see what i can do, but Refuse def has the Slaanesh banner, well and truly in his domain... Although....

unOOC

--To the Followers of Alpharius

HA! I laugh at your Primarch.. He was a fool, and hardly a capable fighter... To fall the Primarch of the Ultramarines, i pity you.... Even our mighty father, Fulgrim was able to beat Roboute Gilliman... If your Primarch is any indication of how well you fight, then cry out "For the Emperor" and send in your infiltrators.. Your weakling warriors, you have no comprehension of how to fight...

OOC

Ok, now im done :lol:

Argh.. i wanna go stealing slaves now.. haha...

++

I second you LAP, it's realy good that REFUSE now aims for the other Legions. :)

Good response jeff. i like the bit about "your names will be forgotten"

Turel, your last one was pretty good, you've brought some nice points there.

Angelus, you dare calling me a flying bat pansy? hey, come on that's GEEDUBS vision of the NL. i for myself won't be using those ridiculuos helmets other then for those marines who get killed first. :)

REFUSE, it has been a long time since i digged that much into the fluff. I'm literaly surronded by Indices Astartes', Codices, novels and stuff. There is so much knowledge, but the human mind is so frail. I'm in dire need of help from a servitor-archivar. I'll be adding some of your lines to my sig, i realy like the sound of them. You're gifted by Slaanesh, mate.

This thread is getting rather long, we've just hit the 4 pages mark, it'll be a bugger to print out 8 should equal around 40 pages or so).

After shifting my brain into overdrive and some excellent stuff to work with from Sanctus and Jeff i'll give in to another fit of rageing against my fellow Legions

++

To Commander Jeff of the Black Legion.

Your Warmaster didn't form me. I was born into the Endless-Nights of Nostramo, fighting my way up from the gutter. i have lived on a planed chocked with noxious filth, with air so poluted and dark that you could grasp it with your hands. As a child i have witnessed the Primarchs arrival as a burning comet from the sky, so brightly iluminating my city's streets that i was blinded for hours. After the Primarch's ascension to rule our planet and the Coming of the Light, when the thrice-cursed Carrion God of the Imperium arrived, i was chosen to become the most perfect of killing machines. A Space Marine of the Legiones Astartes.

After initiation i worked my way up from to Sergant, from there on further on to be charged with the most holy duty do don the rare and sacred tactical dreadnought armor. I served many a bloody conflict in the Primarch's personal bodyguard, there was no stopping me until i finaly was named Captain by the Night Haunter himself.

Everything that i am today, what i have today, my powers, my wealth and my ambitions i've taken myself. The things i wanted i have torn out of the screaming galaxy with my very own claws. I have formed myself, fueling my greed for victory and moulded myself after my own whishes. I bear my Primarch's geneseed with pride, not like a well known Commander of the Emperor's Children who has spoken before me. I have become everything i am and everything i someday will be because of my own will.

I am mighty because i crave might, i am rich because it pleases me to look at my wealth, and i will see your twitching corpse impaled on my Land Raider because you dared opposing me. You wouldn't be the first Black Legionnaire who has fallen to my Lightning Claws. True, i have made the mistake to compare your Legion to the others, but you are far below them. After your pityful assault against us the remains of your crushed forces will be included into my private hoard, i shall see to that your terminator suits will be given to my most skilled men so that these old and hallowed engines of war shall once more see greatness, that their spirits can rejoice in being worn by true Space Marines and not cowards hiding themselves behind other Legion's warriors.

You will be dealed with very soon. But until then fear the night, it is watching your every move and every mistake.

To the most vile Angelus Sanctus i have nothing more to say than that i have finaly found a use for the Emperor's Children. You can be used as a distractive device for my own operations. While the enemy stares at your garishly painted armor and is deafened by your loud, mismatched weaponry i'll have all the time to complete my own objectives. Your noble sacrifice will not be forgotten, as even the most youngest recruits will laugh about you.

Lord Commander Exosus, Night Lords Legion.

Proud Follower of the Haunter of Nights and forger of his own destiny.

+++

Darn, i think i didn't do so much thinking even in my exams. i kinda feel like smoke is pouring outa my ears. I'll get back to you later Sanctus, i think, but right now i need some cooling-off. :lol:

Dear changers of names,

Know the word of Emperor's Chidren is not lightly given nor, in any situation, thrown away.

When the False Empereror said the Warmaster was corrupt, our first allgence lay with those we had given our bond. The Warmaster. We did not rest when there were but 200 of us left, we took up our banner and stood with the Luna Wolves. So then our mettle was tested, and so then our bonds created.

Even when the name of Horus was given to them did we honor them with our might.

Now they forsake their name. Even the Night Lords stood proud after their Primachs death. Only one of the twenty changed their name. Abbadon's shame was great indeed.

And you ask why did we take the body? Why did we go through the effort? Ah then, I will tell you. To shield you from the shame of Abaddon. We would have brought back the warmaster to lead you. We thought you worthy of our effort. But the Son of Horus, Abaddon feared the loss of his ill gotten leadership. And attacked us, we who would bring back Horus, warmaster of the legions.

So ask yourself, who betrayed you? And know our bound honor was to the Warmaster of the Luna Wolves. Some fools may see Abaddon as the rightful heir to the throne of Horus, and serve under his banner, thinking the bound honor extends to him. Other do not. But ask yourself this. I stood upon Terrra during the last minutes. I do not think it was Horus that ordered the shields down. The Hounds of Khorne were upon the gate, the Warriors of Iron had smashed the Children of Dorn's defenses. The gates had fallen, and all would have been done. But one man failed. And I for one do not believe it was the Warmaster. I find my thoughts drawn to the man who would prevent the return of the Warmaster, who would again and again seek to out do is superior. A man that would draw into conflict the one being who could remove his superior and assure himself control of a Legion.

Think upon this.

++ Lord Commander Bowman

++ Commander of the 29th Great Company of the Emperor's Children.

<<<< What do you think? Abaddon dropped the shield? Abaddon attacked the Emperor's Children to prevent them from returning Horus to life? Abaddon changing their name? Even the Emperor's Children keep the name of the False God.

Shame or desire?

>>>>

--To the 5th Chaos God, the Changer of Names, Abaddon the Despoiler and his Black Legion

You just got told.... HA! :)

On a more serious note.. It appears your own Leader has raised a fair amount of suspicion... The name change of the legion of the death of Horus.. interesting.. All of the traitor legion kept their names, but why did Abaddon feel the name needed to be changed? Even the pathetic warriors of Alpahrius still use a battle cry in the name of the False Emperor.. Surely Abaddon had reasons for the legions name change? as the other legions still chose to keep their legion name and battle cries... Odd how only one changed..

As for Hours, i fear that Abaddon suffers the same streak of failure for sure.. How indeed can ONE man, the same man who instigated the plan to rebel against the Rotting Corpse be the one who leads us all to failure? Given the past 12 crusades, there is no doubt that Abaddon has the same failure issue...

Or Perhaps, Abaddon planned this from the very start? to show to the Imperium, and to show to the legions of Chaos how incompetent Horus was as leader of the forces of Chaos, leaving an opportunity for Abaddon to take over.. Perhaps Abaddon was the one who lead Chaos to failure those 10,000 years ago, his own need for power over coming his senses... All those who could prove it without a shread of doubt are either dead or dying... It is too convenient for Abaddon..

I would choose who you follow carefully black legionaire... for one day, you may find out how 'trustworthy' Abaddon really is..

OOC

I dunno why, but that was funny :) i cant think seriously anymore, read too many funny things today....

unOOC

--To the Night Lords

Yes i AM calling you a bunch of hippy loving, bat pansy, light head, bat-winged freaks..... Yes i know i used bat twice... I think i need to lay off the drugs when talking to you Lords... You dare use my men as cannon fodder... Fool... If you were truly great at your terror tactics and lightning attacks, you wouldnt even need to think of having units to distract the enemy from your own force. While your forces spend their time flying in the wind, my 'distractive' forces will subdue the enemy with our grace, their desires being their weakness. So by the time you FINALLY get to your targets, my forces would have secured the area. my 'distractive' force being the main force needed to attack the enemy and achieve the objective..

If your going to get a distractive unit to cover your bat winged backsides, at least send in units that arent effective like us.. Send those followers of the Changer of ways, or perhaps the followers of the changer of names.. They will serve as perfect diversionary units.. While your force takes its dandy ole time flying in the wind to where you need to be.

OOC

Meh, GW had issues when they made the NL heads, sure, the wings are ok, but to that size, man, just call them jump packs for crying out loud... But i know how you feel.. if i did a NL army, i def wouldnt use those heads for sure...

To the Followers of Slaanesh:

You insult and mock freely, declaring your dedication to the decedant fool of a God you follow with your garish colours.

If you wish new sensations so, I invite you to challenge our Legion. We will gift you with the sensation of loss, grief and shame as we shatter your lines, as we rend you limb from limb.

You mock the ascension of our Lord Alpharius, he freed himself from the restraints of reality. To toss away the physical ties set upon him by the Carrion Emperor from birth and give himself to the cold, unfeeling steel.

Yet a follower of the perverted God of Pleasure would not understand such ideals.

I name your Lord and Primarch Nanny to a child of perpetual darkness.

The Haunter of Night overcame the twisted manner of his tutoring by a decedant fool. The tutee surpassed the tutor, overcoming the Fear that holds over your spasming minds. The Fear of Death and the unfeeling Abyss beyond.

To give yourself freely to the beckoning scythe of Death and welcome the unfeeling Darkness beyond, this is what you fear?

*Spits*

I laugh at your weakness and terror.

Interesting posts so far.....why don't we seem to be getting any posts by Thousand Sons or Death Guard players? I'll be tackling the issue of Tzeentch soon, but not just yet (don't feel like writing much now).

Out of curiousity, whenever there have been alliances between the gods it has been Tzeentch that brokers them. To my knowledge this has happened at least twice (scattering of the primarchs, the heresy). So Tzeentch coult be both an ancient enemy and our most potent ally, if another crusade was to be launched. What do you think?

Meh, Tzeentch is a sissy (thats both IN and OUT of Character :))

As for his followers... well... they are probably cleaning out the 10,000 yr old dust in their suits, or kinda dont have the mouth to talk with.. yet alone a brain... unless you count a dust particle as one...

--To the Alpha Legion

Why you were called Alpha, who knows... Alpha means first, but if i recall, werent you the last of the 20 first founding legions? Shouldnt you be called the Omega Legion? That would be more fitting, as it does mean the end...

You couldnt rend a limb from anyone.. You use weak cultists to do your work... Why dont go you fight someone who you could possibly beat, perhaps the Imperial Guard, for they should actually offer a challenge to you.

Alpahrius was a fool, at least our Father Fulgrim did what he could do not.. Kill Guilliman in Combat... If you could tear limb from limb, why did Alpharius not do this? after all he did want to prove his worth to the other Legions... He had the opportunity, but just like Horus, he was all talk and nothing more...

Ha ha ha, such hatered for Horus, Abbadon and my Black Legion. Such dire warnings from the Emperor's Children about us. You who are so well known to be without fear, yet you fear us so. The spite for Abbadon you have that sounds like regret to me. Did you make the wrong choice so long ago? Do you miss your Emperor, Child? I'm sorry, but we broke him long ago. And if you will not bend your knee to us then we will break you as well.

Yes, we use you and your kind, all others we use to fight for us. Is it not fitting that 12 of your kind should die for every one of us? We do bear the seed of the greatest above all Primarchs. You should not hate us for that, after all we give you what you want. We throw Worldeaters into the enemies guns, we set the Iron Warriors to crack the strongest fortresses. Is that not utterly fitting? Would you do differently? We mearly point you in the right direction. Save your hatered for the weak Imperium and thank us, praise your Masters for giving you such a purpose.

Even now others like you have flocked to my side. I have fought with Khorne Berzerkers and I will not insult their honor by calling them mindless brutes. Noise Marines fight for me, as have Death Guard (though their tongues must have fell out for they are so silent here.)

Come with me Brothers, we will cast down the false Emperor, smash his empire. The Eldar will fall to us, Tzeentch will take their power and Slannesh with eat their souls. The greenskin scum will be shredded with chainsword and chainaxe. Nurgle will grow fatter feeding off of the sheer death. Cast your eyes out over the Galaxy. Do you see something you want there? Come and we shall take it!

I've been arguing for Tzeentch. But people have been ignoring me, and there haven't been many spiteful remarks against him.

Ok, in character

To The Angelus Sanctus

You mock what you do not understand.You assume that all of my legion have had their physical form destroyed. Were you not out of reach, I would have you transformed into a spawn, such is your ignorance. Or worse, I would have you suffer the same fate as my lesser bretheren. You forget, only those of us who possessed no psychic ability lost there physical form, not those who are attuned to the warp. You insult our intelligence, you who knows only battle? You are too small to even comprehend the knowledge our Legion contains. And you put forth Fulgrim's combat with Gulliman? Gulliman, still lives, and will return. Alpharius at least knew the subtleties of combat and tactics, knowing that each battle was not won just on the battlefiled, but before. You would do well to learn from them.

Argh, i give up :lol:

Even i cant keep argueing for this much.... Argh, just give me a sword and ill butcher you all!! Except for Refuse, 'cos he's cool :P

Ok, lets see if i can have another crack at this but darn, im burning mah brain over here making up 'threats'....

--To the Sons of Horus

I do not fear you.... What have i got to fear with Slaanesh as my God... I do not even fear death.. So what can you do to make me fear you, your arogant Warmaster and your long dead Primarch.... Curse his dead bones..

None the less, if you are truly so righteous, why send others to do your work, you have a perfectly capable Legion to attack your enemies.. why hide behind the other legions to perform your evil deeds... You say 12 of us die to one of your Black Legionaires.. Why is this you ask.. because we are not afraid to take the fight to our enemies... we dont cower in the protection of others and sit back idle watching others fight our fight.. No, we take the battle to them, our sonic weapons aimed at our foes, the bodies liquifying in their armour from the screeching and blissful sounds of our sonic blasters and blast masters. Our swords, covered in our foes blood, thier bodies, on the ground, releasing thier life blood from their precise blows... As for your one dead to our 12... It would change if you werent so lazy... That one death is probably because a legionaire ran out of the cover and got taken out by a stray krak missile... If you want to bring down the remnants of the Dead Corpse on the Golden Throne, its best you learn how to put up a decent fight.. Then, and only then, may we even possibly consider helping you...

--To the Followers of Tzeetch

I may mock what i dont understand, but this will not stop me from mocking the foolish and the weak... I know of your legions tale, that those who did not practice sorcery lost their bodies to dust, while those who did kept their bodies... In the end, what can your legion speak of? Ghostly warriors who only have the skill to hold a bolter... and Powerful warriors who hide behind magic... Its not what isnt in my reach, its what isnt in yours... What good are your warriors against armed foes... your bolter shells will merely bounce of their armour.. Your empty warriors should perform more lesser tasks, perhaps attacking the Imperial Guard.. For your bolters will indeed hurt the guard of the dead rotting corpse.. Although that is assuming you get past their artillary... As for your Sorcerors... How pitiful, as all they do is hide behind their magic.. No wonder Khorne hates you so... As sad as it may be, i agree with my blood ridden Brother... Sorcery is the way of fools.. True, it can be said we do employ Sorerors in our battles, but at least we do no not hide behind them.. Just as any other follower of Slaanesh, they use their powers to aid the battle.. Just like our warriors, they too will be seen at the front lines engaging the enemy..

The Thousand Sons are merely a legion full of cowards and unworthy opponents...

I care not what your legion knows... Your knowledge does little to impress me...

If Gulliman is still alive.. he is really going out and showing to everyone.. From what i hear, after a precise cut to the throat, with a sword tipped in poison, even for the great Gulliman, he was still susceptable...

I care not for the teaching of Alpharius either, if i wanted to follow them, i would be an Alpha Legionaire... His knowledge is about as useless as what your Legion claims to know...

Go back to your cowardly ways, learn your hocus pocus, i care not for it..

Perhaps one day, i shall see the day when either Khorne himself slays you or the feral Space Wolves come to finish the job... I doubt Khorne will slay you, after all, with no blood, there is nothing to please his mindless minions.. Either way, attempt to change your fate as you please, it will do you no good in the end...

To the Dust and the Damned (the followers of Tzeentch):

So, the Changers of Ways speak out at last, though their words are often laden with arrogance and malcontent. So is the way of Tzeentch, for the very reason that his pawn's are so willing is that they are led to believe they are in total control. Yet your path is laid out for you and you will find that you cannot stray from it. Your movements are a constricted as a marionette on strings, for you are puppets of the Lord of Change, puppets and nothing more.

Yet there are some who may act as if they are independant from their Lord, and whether this is part of Tzeentch's greater plot to decieve us or their own doing we do not know. But their foolishness is stark and obvious for all who have the wits to see. How can one have such blind arrogance that the believe that they can outsmart their own god?

Your legion was destroyed by the pure arrogance of one man. With such disregard for your patron and your followers, how can your legion as such be entrusted for a task of any importance? For they would try to twist this task to their own gain, and so their result will be all the more disastrous.

It does seem to that your patron holds his chosen in little regard. You are tools to be manipulated and once broken cast away. Your souls are not held in any regard by the lord Tzeentch, ever plotting and manipulating. For each puppet broken he shall replace it with another, just as willing to be the hands and mouth of his lord. Yet you were all decieved.

For how many times has your patron betrayed you? The Thousand Sons, the betrayed legion, hopelessly clinging to the worship of a mad god who continues to destroy them. At Prospero, your beloved home planet, where was your lord Tzeentch when the Space Wolves stormed the cities? What warning did he give before the entered your sacred libraries, vaults and archives, burning and despoiling all they could see? Yet Prospero was only the beginning in a series of sadness of the history of your Legion's failure.

When the traitor Ahriman cast the Rubric, where was your patron then? Even though his will was being interfered with by a mere mortal, he stood by and did nothing. It seems that he watches in silent, brooding joy as he watches every momment of suffering inflicted to those true to his legion. He cared not for the primarch Magnus and his love for his legion, he was simply a toy which no longer held its owners interest. Your god is a fool, and there will come a time when he shall forsake you as well.

Each sorceror and each lord follows only his own means. Whether it is physically obvious or not, the Thousand Sons are as divided as the World Eaters. Each pursues his own goals at the expense of the others, and all the while Tzeentch gloats over his triumph. For if he can disrupt the chosen of chaos, what hope is held for the Imperium of Man? Yet it is his own chosen that he disrupts, a cowardly act of destruction against those who blindly trust him. Everywhere in your legion the signs of weakness are bare, the evidence of your malcontent, in the form of the hordes of Thousand Sons, their spirits trapped inside their armour, their bodies reduced to dust. This is the undying shame of the legion, the skeleton that has been open for all to see. Your legion and your patron are a shame to the pantheon of Gods, yet it seems that the lord of change cares naught.

Our legion fights divided yet has lost none of its strength nor potency. Each warband of berzerkers, whether a band of followers or a raging horde, a red tide of the worshippers of Khorne, our legion fights possessed with renewed vigour and strength that is given to us through the Lord Khorne. And what strength does your god gift you with, Thousand Son? The strength to fire your bolter and to keep you in his service as an automaton? Fools, your god has forsaken you, yet not even the sorcerors with their gift of foresight have the sense to see this.

What strength does the changer of ways gift the rest of his followers, sorceror? The black art of magic, for all magic is drained from the fountain of Tzeentch. Yet this art is as deadly to the user as it is to the victim, and through it you will become further entrapped in his ways, further along his path to damnation. Your magic will decieve you with its false promises, as it comes from the Lord of all treachery. The creatures of the warp shall strike you down, all to the greater amusement of your cruel master.

Your champions are the very embodiment of cowardice. The champions of Khorne will gladly charge ahead of their squads to reach the danger first, if they possess the swiftness of foot. Yet the champions, and I use that term loosely, of Tzeentch use means that show far less courage and pride. To hide among armoured automatons and cast magic spells from afar, these are not the actions of a champion! Perhaps though, of a champion of Tzeentch, the god of treachery and cowardice.

Do not seek to retaliate too quickly. We have already been named the 'kin-slayers', yet that is even more hypocritical than the changer of ways himself. There is no legion that serves the chaos powers that has not done so. Yet which deserves to be treated with more contempt, the death of one Khorne berzerker to the hands of another in a fair and honourable fight, or the death of thousands at the hands of one sorceror's folly? Compare this even to the decadent pleasure-hunting of the Emperor's Children who will gladly resort to killing to curb their vicious tendencies, or even the death of one Death Guard due to the contagions passed on by another follower of disease, and you will find that there is not one record of another incident of fratricide in such numbers. For it is the Thousand Sons, not the World Eaters, who have struck down the most of their brothers.

Your patron cares naught about his own followers. His joy in your suffering may be compared to that of Nurgle as he bestows his fatal gifts among the

most worthy of his followers. The followers of Tzeentch themselves are arrogant, for their patron has deluded them until they have reached a point when they believe that they are in control. They are the puppets of the Lord of Change. Other than that there are some with enough self-will left to believe that they can outsmart even their own god. And his champions, the sorcerors of Tzeentch, have lost such honour that they do not care even for the shame that is the result of their malcontent, the automated Thousand Sons.

The Thousand Sons. A legion that has fallen before its own incompetence.

So, the Changers of Ways speak out at last, though their words are often laden with arrogance and malcontent. So is the way of Tzeentch, for the very reason that his pawn's are so willing is that they are led to believe they are in total control. Yet your path is laid out for you and you will find that you cannot stray from it. Your movements are a constricted as a marionette on strings, for you are puppets of the Lord of Change, puppets and nothing more.
Of course we are puppets and you would be wise to accept that it is your fate as well, for no-one is beyond the reach of the great spider, not the legions of chaos, not the armies of the imperium or the false emperor himself.

Yet there are some who may act as if they are independant from their Lord, and whether this is part of Tzeentch's greater plot to decieve us or their own doing we do not know. But their foolishness is stark and obvious for all who have the wits to see. How can one have such blind arrogance that the believe that they can outsmart their own god?

Ahriman is a fool who blindly followed the path layed before him while Lord Tzeentch sat back and laughed.

For how many times has your patron betrayed you? The Thousand Sons, the betrayed legion, hopelessly clinging to the worship of a mad god who continues to destroy them. At Prospero, your beloved home planet, where was your lord Tzeentch when the Space Wolves stormed the cities? What warning did he give before the entered your sacred libraries, vaults and archives, burning and despoiling all they could see? Yet Prospero was only the beginning in a series of sadness of the history of your Legion's failure.
Where was Tzeentch! Where was Tzeentch you ask!? Tzeentch orchestrated the entire plot, he played everyone; Magnus, The False Emperor, The Space Wolves. Now HE controls our legion, just as he planned from the very begining.

When the traitor Ahriman cast the Rubric, where was your patron then? Even though his will was being interfered with by a mere mortal, he stood by and did nothing. It seems that he watches in silent, brooding joy as he watches every momment of suffering inflicted to those true to his legion. He cared not for the primarch Magnus and his love for his legion, he was simply a toy which no longer held its owners interest. Your god is a fool, and there will come a time when he shall forsake you as well.

Fool, you see so much and yet know so little. Ahriman's spell was working! Tzeentch stood by and watched as his plans came to fruition and then while the rubric was at the height of its power, Tzeentch caused it to spiral out of control and bring the legion to the state it is in now.

Tzeentch weeded out those without power by leaving only the sorcerors with enough power to ward of the rubric while at the same time stopping all the mutation with the legion in one fell swoop!

Your champions are the very embodiment of cowardice. The champions of Khorne will gladly charge ahead of their squads to reach the danger first, if they possess the swiftness of foot. Yet the champions, and I use that term loosely, of Tzeentch use means that show far less courage and pride. To hide among armoured automatons and cast magic spells from afar, these are not the actions of a champion! Perhaps though, of a champion of Tzeentch, the god of treachery and cowardice.
Better to be a 'coward' and live than be a 'hero' and die a foolish death as you willingly throw your body onto the swords that the enemy brandishes infront of itself.

Each sorceror and each lord follows only his own means

We may do as we wish but make no mistake, Tzeencth guides our hand and we are each a pawn in his subtle plotting.

We may be slaves but at least we acknowledge our slavery and through that knowledge we have achieved true power. When the final crusade cmes it will have been Tzeentch that will have united chaos under Abbadons banner and finally Tzeentch's chosen legion will be the ones that are tuely victorious.

That was fun :lol:

Farseer George, technically Eldar, mostly Chaos.

In response to Farseer George (I don't know why the eldar are needed to defend the Thousand Sons. Personally I though they were tied to Slaanesh).

To those who Believe Yet do not Question:

So it seems that you have stumbled along the path to damnation. You have fallen into a trap weaved with words, pawn of Tzeentch.

Your lord Tzeentch holds the fates of no others than you and your damned followers. The other three who pledged their honour in the name of Chaos powers are in turn protected by them, and in turn our fates belong to them. But the same is not the same with you, puppet of change, for the great spider is pre-occupied with its current prey. The innocent and helpless prey that is the Thousand Sons Legion.

I need not be a puppet, and my Lord Khorne knows this. The blood god knows that I am faithful enough to remain in his service and to continue his work without being fully controlled as if possessed. Yet the same cannot be said for the scheming sorcerors of the Thousand Sons. You may be a willing pawn, yet there are other who would continue to scheme against their own god. There is one that already has.

You believe that it is I who sees much and knows little? Fool, is your memory so corrupted by the arts of cowardice that you cannot remember the days of your salvation? Remember the time of the heresy, and you will understand your plight, if you have but the wits to see it. You walked blindly into the arms of Tzeentch in the exchange for dark knowledge and it is your own desires that have betrayed you.

So you agree that your betrayer enjoys the spectacle of your daily plights? And you agree that Ahriman was a fool. He was a fool, but his mind was not untouched by the powers of Tzeentch, and it was these that led to his malcontent and error of judgement.

Not all the followers of Khorne are blunt and unthinking, I none the least, yet I find myself amazed to discover how much you agree with me. Your lord controls your legion, you too are a pawn as you willingly admit, for your part in this is simply to be used until all of your power is exhausted and you are cast away into the shadows from whence you came. Your legion was betrayed by the Great Deciever, your cruel patron Tzeentch. He orchestrated the whole plot, as he orchestrates your own destruction. All of you were 'played', if I were to use such a term, including yourself.

Why does Tzeentch wish to prevent what is the very nature of his power? I ask. Mutation, evolution, all stems from the lord of Change. Yet you believe that it was his will that his legion be turned into dust? Perhaps you are more deluded than your god allows you to believe.

No, Tzeentch was decieved by his own pawn, which speaks little for the might of your god.

Tzeentch left alive only the cowards that had learnt the lore of sorcery. This shows only that he has allowed the rest to be sacrificed for only the few of his willing pawns to remain. It seems that, for those turned to dust by the power of the Rubric, that their choice of allegiance was made in folly. For Khorne does not disdain his followers as does the Lord of Trickery.

No death that was in honour was a fool's death. More foolish were those who failed on the path of magic and were consumed by the creatures of the warp. More foolish were the deaths of those whose souls were destroyed by the sheer might of a single spell.

What true power have you recieved? The power to cast spells and hide behind the animated suits of your fallen brothers? You have no true power, for you are as animated as your battle brothers who march unrestingly beside you. The pawns of Tzeentch hold no power of their own.

Your willingness to be a pawn of Tzeentch is merely an indication of the control he holds over you and your legion.

Your service in the Master of Magic has clearly clouded your mind, or else you speak with extreme optimisim. For whether during the Black Crusade, or in its aftermath, there will come a time when Tzeentch will betray his followers once again.

So says the foolish follower, of Khorne, Lapping up the drool of the "mighty" god of war. The changer of ways manipulates more than the Sons of magnus, insolent "warrior". Your god does little to protect you from his manipulations, if he notices them at all, above his blood crazed lunacy. You call us prey? Nay, you mistake us entirely. While your god may send you to reap blood from your foe, you do little to escalate the position of Khorne. While we, with our schemes and manipulations, more forth a greater plan.

You say we walk blindly into the arms of Tzeentch. I say we were driven there, by the blindness of the corpse god. Indeed, Ahiriman was a fool, a trait shared by many servants of all gods, yours more than others. His "error" was brought upon by his megolomania (Look it up, Follower of the blood god).

No, not all followers of the blood god are blunt and unthinking. But most. You appear to be in the minority. You say Tzeentch orchestrated our own destruction? Not at all, he preserved our legion forever, in one form or another, much as he preserves yours by his influence over the warp, keeping your legion alive inside the warp.

I see the great deceivers involvement with the Rubric as him preserving his ability to wage war, if that needs be. That it also obliterated the possiblities of mutation was just a side effect.

You call us cowards? How is it all fools who rush in call themselves brave, and those who are intelligent cowards? Honour is the warriors excuse for stupidity. The old saying comes to mind, "He who fights and runs away....". Where your god only wishes for blood, including yours, ours actually grants us the use of his magics which we can use at range. And, if your god does care so much for you, why does he not care if your blood is spilt?

Indded, you may be right, we may hold no pwoer of our own. But neither have you. All the power you wield has been gifted to you from above. And we are not pawns of Tzeentch. He may be our master, but we are not pawns. We just happen to have goals and abilities in common.

Indeed, we may lose the favour of Tzeentch, but before that happens, you will no doubt have been sacrificed to him, through one of his schemes, by your god.

You speak as though you are sure of where you stand. How do you know you have not already been part of one of the changer of ways schemes? Do you think the Heresy could have happened without his influence? You say earlier that we are cast away once broken. You forget, that without physical form, that means little to us. Those lost shall return.

You also speak of Prospero. We were not in the Service of Tzeentch at that time. And at that battle when we acknowledged his summons, he helped us. The cities and remaining knowledge of prospero was preserved, and our legion saved. When has Khorne ever taken such direct intervention, showing his favour? When the rubric was cast Tzeentch was there. He chose not to interfere. He no doubt saw the presevation of the legions fighting strength as of more importance than the pride of Magnus.

You say we are weak. We are merely a different facet of chaos. Where you are brutal, we are subtle. Where you are strong, we are intelligent. Where you die, we persevere. And while our legion goes its own way, it does so of its own accordance, not because of some psychotic maniac like your gods "Champion", Kharne. You mock the bolter? It is a fine weapon. Where you perfer the brutallity of close combat, where the armour we have been gifted is often reduced to naught, we prefer to stay where we can use a more subtle means of combat.

You speak of Sorcery, and its drawbacks? You forge that the well of magic is chaos, and while creatures live, chaos will exist. And we are no mere magicians, like those of the black legion. We are the masters of sorcery. The creatures of the warp know of us, and they leave us be.

courage and pride. Stupidity and arrogance. Interchangable terms, when used by your legion. I have seen you legion in action, against the guns of the Imperial Guard. Your "Champions" Were reduced to but shattered skeleton fragments. You call us cowards, yet is it cowardice to play to your strengths? I hear you not speak of your vehicle operators this way, who "Hide", as you put it, from combat. And those sorecerors under me are more than a match for your "Champions", for where you show strength and rage, they show skill and dexterity.

No Thousand Son lost in combat against his own legion has been done in vain. Yet those of your legion do it just to sate the blood lust of you and your god. You kind disgusts me.

We are not arrogant, as you put it, merely well informed of our own abilities. We know we are not in full control, yet who is? At least we acknowledge this fact, Slave of Khorne. You again tout this word, honour. Dies it mean anything when you have been sent to your death? We would rather live with our dishonur, than die of stupidty.

dang that was long.

and for the record, I've been in on this for a while. Speaks up? Pah

and damn it LAP, stop beeing so damn good at this. Its dang annoying.

ANd where are all the nugle people?

I don't believe it....after typing out my best reply on this topic ever I accidently deleted it....

Nice reply Scuzzlebutt. Sorry if I haven't been noticing some of your posts. Give me a while and you'll have your reply. After I re-write the whole thing from scratch.

Damn. :lol:

To those who are Overthrown by the will of the Puppet-Master:

The saddest irony of the warriors of Tzeentch is that they are bound to their own destruction. The tradegy of the Thousand Sons is that though they are nothing without their god, it is he who will ultimately lead to them to their own destruction. The cruellest irony yet is that they have not the sight to see this, for they are all decieved by the lord of change himself. The control they hold over themselves is a little as the daemonically possessed, for it is their lord Tzeentch who controls them and leads them to believe that they are in control.

Both the legion and the individual have had no choice in their tragic history of failure. Both have been the hapless prey of the great deciever that is Tzeentch. They have been helplessly driven into their destiny from which they cannot escape. For is it not true that you too believe that your were forced into his service by the actions of the corpse-god?

You are deluded, son of Tzeentch. Everywhere among your script lie the subtle hints of your lack of control, and it takes only those with the skill to see them to realize that you are not what you believe.

For at Prospero, you and your legion were indeed in the service of Tzeentch. Every word of forbidden lore spoken and every arcane rune translated was another step upon the path to damnation. You were in the service of the Lord of Change far before you were able to realize it. And when the Space Wolves stormed the cities, what help did Tzeentch give you? For though he fore-warned you of many other things, he did not warn you of the first step on your path to self-destruction.

For in some ways self-destruction is one of the many irrational aspects of Tzeentch. For even though he aspires to become the head of the pantheon of gods, even if his goal was achieved he would still strive for change, and eventually the balance would be restored and Khorne will have resumed his throne at the head of the pantheon. For the nature of the Lord of Change is that his will shall never be satisified.

On Prospero your lord Tzeentch gave no such intervention. His lack of it led to the beginning of your legion's downfall. Khorne has not needed to intervene greatly, yet he has not abandoned us in our time of need, as your patron Tzeentch has often.

You speak not the truth if you believe that my Lord Khorne does not care if I am slain. Fool, he rejoices in the news, for any blood spilt in his name is an honourable sacrifice which he will accept gratefully. To die in his presence and to give my life as a sacrifice to my patron, these are things that a coward of Tzeentch would not understand.

For any death in honour is not a life wasted. I would rather die to a worthy foe in an honourable battle in which I was willing to engage than to die to an enemy who I had tried to elude, but had eventually reached me in my hiding. For it is true that your strengths may be dexterity and elusion, the arts of cowardice. For one who hides holds no honour, at least not to the will of Khorne.

Our methods may seem brutal and unthinking to your eyes, but what you see you do not understand. This is evident by your further statements. Simply because we fight with rage and bloodlust in our hearts does not mean we lose our potency in battle. We fight with brute strength and rage, that is true, but we also fight with skill, skill that cannot be equalled by any follower of Tzeentch. For whilst you and your fellow sorcerors have mastered the arts of cowardice, we have mastered the art of combat. We live by the sword, and their is none among your ranks that can out-maneuver the spearing glaive or the brazen axe when wielded by a follower of Khorne.

Your legion continues no more of its own accord than does the World Eaters Legion. As our legion's structure and path changed because of the psychotic maniac Khârn, your legion's structure and path was determined by the actions of the psychotic megalomaniac Ahriman, the champion, again I use this term lightly, of Tzeentch.

Common goals and abilities? Your words mock you and your kind better than any insult I could put forth, Pawn of Tzeentch. The hold over your mind is indeed greater than you realize if your lord has led you to believe that you are in control, as he does to all of his pawns. Understand this, you are nothing more than a mouth to speak through and a pair of hands to fight in his name. Can you not listen to yourself as you speak? For it is the words of Tzeentch that stream out of your mouth, whether you can understand this or not.

And what is this 'greater plan' that you further? The plan of your own destruction? For the service of Khorne is not wasted, even in our death we live out his wish.

It is true that we are each only a facet of chaos, a point on the chaos star. Each example you put to me I can put back to you, for we are mirrored, as are all the warriors of opposing gods. You laugh at the champions of Khorne slain by the superior guns they dare to charge. I laugh in turn at the champions of Tzeentch that are slain at close-quarters by a superior foe, be it assault marines, tyranid genestealers, or my honourable Khorne berzerkers. My legion was split by the champion Khârn, your by the 'champion' Ahriman. Understand that you must know yourself before you can know your enemy, and if your mind is overcome by powers greater than you then that is hardly possible.

You may live with dishonour, as you do, but your deaths will be in vain. They will serve to do nothing but further amuse the mad god who controls you, whose malign influence holds over your mind.

You disgust me, pawn of Tzeentch. When the time comes I shall take up the blade, and then we shall see what use your sorcery is to you. For how can you attempt to control me, if your mind is already overthrown?

(I'll give this a shot)

The children of Nurgle have been amused by the petty bickering of the other chaos gods. But now, I Lord Thanos Soulrender Champion of Nurgle will tell you why we have been silent thus far. It does not matter whom you worship, in death you all shall be permeated with the rot and corruption we have come to embrace. Nurgle only gets stronger while his enemies plot and battle each other.

man are you guys still at it?

and to think Nurgle just got in!

and i still think it's amusing that you think you can beat the Iron Warriors!

IRON WITHIN

IRON WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!

Whooo hooo! A follower of nurgle finally showed up.

To the follower of Khorne:

We may be lead to our own destruction, but no more than your god leads you. And as I said earlier, we are merely in control of what we can be, not of anything more. We know we will finally be lead to destruction, but in the end, who is not? At least our destruction may be for the greater glory of Tzeentch, for a plan more than just glorified slaughter.

We may have lost control of our destiny, but no servant of chaos does control his. We have traded this "control", that we did not have, to begin with, for power, as you have. Just of a different sort. What help did Tzeentch give us, at the destruction of Prospero, you ask? He gave us access to his power of sorcery, and saved what was left of our city from the midless and savage brutallity of the servants of the corpse god.

I will not argue with you about the will of Tzeentch, becuase you seem to have a great understanding of it. But is not change the only constant in the universe, so his power ever flowing? And intervention he did give, but only when it was asked for, for only the foolish give unasked for.

You again speak of the concept of honour. Is this tradable commodity? Does it have any use on the battle field? And is it not a contradiction that your lord asks for the skulls of anyone for his throne, including those unable to fight, yet raises honour as one of his principles? An interesting contradiction. And you say to die in worship for your deity is a honour, yet you are not around to rejoice in this honour. Another contradiction, put forth by your god.

Any life lost for a unworthy cause is a waste. You sell yours for blood, yet at least the servants of the Corpse god do it for an ideal, a concept obviously foreign to you. And what do I care of the will of Khorne? Honour, as I said before, is a shield so not to admit to stupidity. I do agree, to face an enemy one on one and vanquish him is a worthy challenge, but no more pointful than to watch him die under assault by power of the warp.

I do not dispute that your berserkers are effewctive in melee, but I disagree that the followers of Tzeentch are any less skilled in the ways of combat. While you have the strength of the blood god behind you, our weapons a weilded with the forsight of Tzeentch. I know of many followers of Tzeentch who will yield to a berserker in feats of strength, as the berserker would in a battle of wits, but I have seen Champoins of these factions battle to a stand still. While you flaunt your combat skill, we prefer to show it where and when it matters.

Our legion continues along the precarious path set by our patron. And why do you use the term Champion lightly? We fight for a cause and our patron, is this not what the very definition of what a champion is?

Common goals and abilities? Your words mock you and your kind better than any insult I could put forth, Pawn of Tzeentch. The hold over your mind is indeed greater than you realize if your lord has led you to believe that you are in control, as he does to all of his pawns. Understand this, you are nothing more than a mouth to speak through and a pair of hands to fight in his name. Can you not listen to yourself as you speak? For it is the words of Tzeentch that stream out of your mouth, whether you can understand this or not.

These words uttered by you can be applied to those of your legion as well. As I have admitted before, we are not in control, but we have more influence than that most do. Remember, you are as well, a pair of hands to fight in khornes name, and one to utter the prayers of your god. The words of Tzeentch they may be, but if we have adopted them, are they not ours?

You say we are cut down by the "Superior" close quaters troops? Superior to you may be. But for every soldier we lose, two of those opposing us will fall, due to the punishment that can be recived of our warriors. I see the mirroring of our legions, but I to attempt to bring myself to think like a servant of Khorne is a sickening thought.

While we may live in "dishonour", as you put it, you will die knowing all you did was further the spilling of blood for very little.

I shall enjoy the day, if it ever comes, where I may cross blades with you, Servant of Khorne. There you shall see you the fore sight of Tzeentch serves those who follow him. And I ask you, why would I try to control you, when I can kill you? The enjoyment is so much more.

I feel your pain at losing your reply. had it happen to me before with a huge bit of writing. Maybe we should let some other people continue the argument? Or at least try to write a little less?

Archived